𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHARLIE WAS AT WORK WHEN SHE NOTICED HER MOTHER sitting at a table across from Rebekah freaking Mikaelson of all people

CHARLIE WAS AT WORK WHEN SHE NOTICED HER MOTHER sitting at a table across from Rebekah freaking Mikaelson of all people. She furrowed her eyebrows as she leaned against the bar that she was wiping down. Damon and Stefan were sitting on the other side of it, and they were also watching the pair suspiciously. When Damon noticed her, he raised his eyebrows at her. "Why is the Original bitch talking to your mom?"

"Didn't you sleep with her?" she questioned, wondering why he was talking bad about someone that he slept with since that kind of said something about him as well.

He nodded and shrugged at the same time, like it was no big deal that he had sex with one of the freaking Originals who, the next day, kidnapped the girl that he liked and threatened to kill her if he did not help her siblings stop their mother from killing them. That was all definitely a big deal. "That doesn't magically make her not a bitch."

"I don't know why she's talking to my mom," she sighed, finally answering because she really did not want to hear him complain anymore.

He stood up and straightened out, ready to head over to the table and either eavesdrop or rty to figure out what the hell was happening with his 'charm.' "Well, I intend to find out."

"You do that," the Lockwood told him as she watched him walk away. She got back to work as they spoke, and sooner or later, Carol left, and Stefan joined the other two to hang out with them.

They made their way back to the bar where Charlie was working. She technically was not old enough to be serving open drinks, but Carl just told her to duck behind the counter if anyone that looked like a police officer or snitch came inside. They were talking about some old murders in town back in 1912 that were scarily similar to the ones happening at that moment. Rebekah raised her eyebrows at the brothers. "So, Zachariah Salvatore was your nephew?"

"Well, our father knocked up one of the maids during the Civil War, she had a son," Damon corrected, and Charlie's eyes widened. She was not sure that she was supposed to be apart of the conversation, but she could not help but eavesdrop anyway. "But as far as everyone else knew, Stefan and I were dead. Family name had to go somewhere."