𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

CHARLIE AND JEREMY WERE VISITING THEIR FRIENDS

CHARLIE AND JEREMY WERE VISITING THEIR FRIENDS. A lot had happened since the Katherine thing happened. Damon had met up with some old friend or something because Elena dumped, and he had gone evil, which is why the couple jumped to their feet when he entered the otherwise empty dorm room. "What are you doing here?"

"I tutor some kids in calculus. You know, I like giving back, be a good role model," he answered, and they both stared at him in confusion and disbelief, wondering what the hell he was talking about. Jeremy wanted to push Charlie behind him, but there was no room with Caroline's bed right behind them. Damon chuckled. "Kidding! I'm here to kidnap your boyfriend."

"You're not funny. Let's get out of here," Jeremy told her, and he grabbed Charlie's arm so that they could both try and move toward the door.

Damon pushed Jeremy back, causing him to stumble a bit until the vampire grabbed his collar and tugged it hard, almost lifting him off the ground. Charlie felt her blood begin to boil. "You're not going anywhere, buddy."

"Let go of him unless you want to relive the pain of a werewolf bite," she ordered, taking a step forward and tilting her head. She did not want to take it that far, but if she saw even a drop of blood from Jeremy, she would raise some hell right then and there.

Bonnie then walked through the open door, and her eyes widened when she saw what was happening in front of her. She furrowed her eyebrows, wanting to do something but remembering that she did not have her magic. "Damon, what are you doing? Let him go."

"Or what? You'll glare at me to death?" Damon teased, and he took some steps toward her, backing her into a wall. "You don't have your little magic wand to back you up anymore, Bon-Bon."

"Hey! Leave her alone," Charlie demanded, and her fangs were beginning to come out. She was ready to fight and she did not care if Damon got hurt as long as her friends were okay.

"Relax. I'm here for Jer, not her, you idiot. Keep up," Damon told her with a roll of his eyes, backing away from the ex-witch and clapping his hands together as if telling them that it was time for business. "Anyway, I have this hit list, and I can't find my last target so basically, I need a witch."