(After spending four days in the hospital, Elliot was finally able to go home. Not wanting to disrupt his children lives, Olivia decided to help. Eli would stay with Kathleen while Elliot stays with Olivia for two weeks. Bernie was in a nursing home because her condition was worsening, but she was still herself.)

(During the day, one of his kids would come check on him while Olivia was working. She limited her hours until he was back on his feet, so she got off at five every day. She was just making it home after stopping to pick up dinner for tonight. She walks in and sees Elliot on the sofa with Noah sitting on the floor playing with something.)

Olivia: I'm home.

Noah: Hi mama.

Elliot: Hey Liv, how was work?

Olivia: Work was work.

Noah: Mama, Elliot showed me how to make a paper airplane.

Olivia: He did.

Noah: Uh huh, and I painted it.

(Olivia set the stuff down and makes her way to the sofa. She sit down just as Noah comes and gives her a big hug.)

Olivia: I missed you today.

Noah: (kiss her cheek) Mama can I have ice cream tonight?

Olivia: You been a good boy?

Noah: Yes, and I even cleaned up my mess.

(Elliot sat and smiled at the mother and son interaction between them.)

Olivia: Well I guess you can have ice cream. Now why don't you finish playing, while I go shower and then we can eat.

(He goes back to play as she turns to look at El.)

Olivia: How was your day?

Elliot: Better now that you're here.

Olivia: Your sweet, did you eat today?

Elliot: Yep, and I took my meds. Kathleen is just as stubborn as me, so you have nothing to worry about.

Olivia: (pat his leg) Good, now you be a good boy until I'm done and I'll bring you a plate.

Elliot: I want to sit at the table and eat.

Olivia: Elliot..

Elliot: I'll be fine Liv I promise.

Olivia: Ok, but as soon as you start hurting let me know ok?

Elliot: I will.

(She gives him a small smile before she disappears into her room to shower. Twenty minutes later she emerges wearing black leggings and a white shirt. She goes to the kitchen to prepare the food and bring it to the table.)

Olivia: Alright food is done.

Elliot: (jokes) Finally, I think I died from starvation.

Olivia: Keep talking and you will.

(He moves to get up and grunt before he stands up straight.)

Noah: You need help Elliot?

Elliot: I'm good kiddo.

(Olivia watches him as he walks towards her.)

Olivia: El, I...

Elliot: I'm good Liv.

Olivia: Ok!

(He slowly lowers himself into the chair and she pushes him forward. She places a hand on his shoulder and squeezes. She fixes his plate before he could protest that he had it.)

Elliot: I'm not disable Liv. I am capable of fixing a plate of food.

Olivia: I know you can, but can you just let someone take care of you for a change. I just want to make your recovery as fast and easy as possible.

Elliot: (grab her wrist) I know, just not use to being down this long after getting shot.

Olivia: Yeah well you're not as young as you used to be either.

Noah: Mom can I have some tea please?

Olivia: Sure baby, and El what would you like?

Elliot: I'm not old, yet.

Olivia: (chuckle) Yeah, but we're not getting any younger either.

Elliot: Speak for yourself, I think I'm holding up pretty well.

Olivia: (gives him a look) And what, I'm just wasting away here.

(El looks up and sees a look on her face and immediately feels bad.)

Elliot: What no, Liv your gorgeous.

Olivia: Your just saying that.

Elliot: No, I meant it.

(Feeling like an idiot for showing any kind of emotion, she turns to fix Noah tea. Noah is just sitting there looking between his mother and Elliot.)

Noah: So mom, I wanted to ask if I can go over to Connor's house this Friday?

Olivia: I don't know Noah, I'm working a really big case and...

Noah: They will be here tomorrow and his dad said I could go back with them.

Olivia: (looks at him) Just let me think about it ok?

Noah: Ok.

(He goes back to eating as the silence set in. Once he was done, Noah went and got a bath and then bed. Liv helped Elliot into her room and left him to his shower. She cleaned the kitchen and decided to have a glass of wine to unwind. Her mind wondered off and she sat there thinking of the past few years.)

Elliot: So you're just going to avoid me.

Olivia: (jumps) Shit Elliot you scared me.

Elliot: Sorry! I thought you heard me.

Olivia: What are you doing out of bed?

Elliot: Just wanted to check on you.

(He goes to move her blanket and sat down with a sigh.)

Olivia: I'm fine Elliott.

Elliot: That's what you say, but I seen that look. I didn't mean to offend you in any way. I thought we were joking and...

Olivia: No please don't apologize.

(He looks over at her and catches her eyes. She gives him a small smile before she takes a sip of her wine.)

Elliot: Liv just know that I think you're the most beautiful, smart, kind, and sexy woman I know.

Olivia: (gives him a look) Mmm, I'm sure I'm not as hot as I use to be.

Elliot: Oh trust, it's has gotten better with time.

(He raise his hands when she turns towards him with a look.)

Olivia: Let's talk about your kids, how's Eli doing with school?

Elliot: (chuckle) Changing the subject.

Olivia: I am. So tell me, Eli is the only one I never got to spend time with.

(She smiles up at him as he shakes his head because she has shut down their bonding time. So he clears his throat and tells her about how's he been since the incident in Jersey.)