(It was finally Saturday and Olivia was running around like a chicken with her head cut off. She decided to cook her famous lasagna with broccoli and garlic toast. She wore a simple but cute shirt and black leggings with some fizzy slides. She was four and a half months and she noticed the small bump. She was just putting the toast in when she heard a knock on her door. She wipes her hands and goes to answer it seeing Elliot standing on the other side. She fixes her shirt before taking a deep breath and opens the door.)

Olivia: (smiles) Hi.

Elliot: Hi.

Olivia: Come in.

(He walks in and hangs her the flowers he brought her.)

Elliot: I got these for you.

Olivia: Oh thanks.

(An awkward silence passes between them before Olivia moves to go find a vase. He just stands there and waits for her to lead and tell him what to do next. She comes back with a glass vase and puts some water in it before she places the flowers.)

Elliot: Where's Noah?

Olivia: He's at Amanda's for a sleepover.

Elliot: Oh ok.

Olivia: You want something to drink?

Elliot: Umm water is good.

(He still stands in the middle of the floor as she takes the toast out. She opens the refrigerator and takes out a beer to hand it to him.)

Olivia: You can sit down Elliot I don't bite.

Elliot: (chuckle) I'm sorry I'm just nervous.

Olivia: Why are you so nervous?

Elliot: If I'm being honest, I don't know what to expect. These last couple of weeks haven't been the best and I'm just trying to take it all in.

Olivia: Why don't we eat and then we can talk?

Elliot: You help with anything, how's the baby?

Olivia: Growing up, I noticed that I have a small bump now.

Elliot: You've been feeling ok?

Olivia: Surprisingly yes, the morning sickness has disappeared and I pray it stays that way.

Elliot: I wish I could do more to help you.

(He sits in a chair as Olivia brings the salad over and sits down herself. She starts fixing her plate as he dies the same. He passes her the toast so she doesn't have to get up or stretch to reach it. He takes a bit of the food and closes his eyes for a moment.)

Olivia: (looks at him) What's wrong?

Elliot: You made this?

Olivia: Yes I made it, why?

Elliot: It's great.

Olivia: Mmm, I do know how to cook Elliot I do have a son.

Elliot: I know, it's just that the most I've seen you cook was burnt toast.

(She picks up a piece of toast and throws it at him.)

Olivia: (gives him a look) Wrll I have improved over the years.

Elliot: Yeah, this is delicious.

Olivia: Thanks, so how's the kids?

Elliot: They are good. I took some time off to spend time with them when I could. I think I'm driving Eli crazy because I make him run with me every morning.

Olivia: Yeah, I know.

Elliot: (makes a face) You know, how do you know?

Olivia: (sits her down) He came to see me last week.

Elliot: Got dammit I told him to leave it alone. What did he want?

Olivia: Well he apologized for what he said and how he acted. He went on about how sad, down, miserable, and pitiful you are.

(She smirks as she catches the look on his face.)

Elliot: He said that?

Olivia: Yep, well maybe not down and pitiful but he did say that you were happy when we were together. He said it had been a long time since he had seen you all giddy and in love.

Elliot: (looks down) He shouldn't have come to you. I told him to leave it, that whatever happened between us I respected your wishes.

Olivia: Just like that.

Elliot: Look, Olivia, what we had was like nothing I've ever experienced before. I mean was married at 17 with a kid on the way. I never really lived life or dated so marriage and Kathy were all I knew. I'm still hurt she's gone but a part of me felt free. And I've learned that if someone doesn't want the same thing you want, it's best to just let them go.

Olivia: (getting emotional) So that's what you did, you let me go?

Elliot: It was never my choice. I wanted to talk and work it out, but you always put my kid's happiness before your own.

Olivia: Elliot your son called me a whore and a homewrecker.

Elliot: I know and trust me I had a long conversation with him and he's still grounded.

Olivia: I never wanted to make them feel like I've tried to replace Kathy. You know I would never do that, but that day was a lot.

Elliot: They don't feel like that Liv. They all wanted to call you and ask to bring you to lunch but I told them not to. Liv I would fight til the death of me to make sure you're happy. If we never be more, I'm ok just being your friend and co-parenting as long as she or he is happy.

Olivia: (looks up) I was thinking it's time to move on from what happened.

Elliot: (looks into her eyes) So where do we stand today?

(She gets up and moves around the table to stand in front of him.)

Olivia: I want more. I want to share this experience with you and raise our child together. I'm tired of being alone and unhappy when I have someone who I know loves me. I want to just live in the moment and see where it takes us.

Elliot: (hold her hips) I just have one question.

Olivia: What?

Elliot: Are you sure?

Olivia: (cups his face) I'm so sure.

Elliot: Good, because it has been hell not being able to be with you.

Olivia: Ditto.

(He laughs as he stands up and pulls her into him hugging her tight with his face in her neck. Olivia rubs his back as she breathes in his scent and closes her eyes. Pulling back he bends his head and slowly captures her lips as they both relax into each other.)