(It's been two years since that horrible incident happened and life for Olivia and Elliot has been a joyful rollercoaster. They had a house full and wouldn't change a minute of it. The family was in Hawaii for Olivia and Elliot's wedding. They had the most important people there to help them celebrate this special moment of their lives.)

(Olivia was getting her makeup done when she hears her two year old daughter voice.)

Alana: Mommy Aidy pushed me.

Aiden: No, she took my toy mommy.

Olivia: Ok guys mommy need you both to be on your best behavior. Alana give your brother back his toy please.

Alana: But I want to play with it.

Aiden: Mine.

(Olivia sigh as she tries to diffuse this fight between her two youngest kids.)

Kathleen: Come on guys let's let mommy get ready to get beautified for daddy ok.

Alana: Can I get beautiful like mommy too.

Kathleen: Yeah, now let's go get you two dressed.

Olivia: Thanks Katie.

Kathleen: No problem I know they can be a handful. I got them you just focus on you and making dad cry when he sees you.

(She hugs her before she go tend to her little siblings.)

Amanda: She is something special.

Olivia: I know, what would i do without her.

Bernie: You and Katie always had a special bond. You look absolutely gorgeous Olivia, my son is going to have an heart attack.

Olivia: (smiles) Thanks Bernie.

Bernie: I'll leave you to get dressed but before I got I wanted to give you something.

(Olivia turns as she watch her take out a small box from her bag. Bernie approach her and opens the box revealing a beautiful princess cut diamond ring.)

Olivia: Oh my god!

Bernie: This is your something old. My grandmother left it to me. I want you to wear it for today, I know your mother isn't here but I know she loved you.

Olivia: (teary eye) Yeah, I'm her own way she did.

(Bernie pulls her into a warm hug.)

Bernie: She would be so proud of you and she's smiling knowing what a wonderful woman she raised.

Olivia: Please don't make me cry before I walk down the aisle.

Amanda: It's very beautiful.

Olivia: It is. Alright enough, let's get me done up so I can go marry the love of my life.

(Another hour pass and everyone was seated waiting. Fin goes to meet Olivia to walk her down the aisle.)

Fin: Your ready for this?

Olivia: Yes, I'm so ready.

Fin: I'm proud of you Liv. After all the shit you been though you never let it dim your light. You never let it become you and for that I respect the shit out of you. You're my sister from another mister and I'll beat anyone's ass who says otherwise. Love you Liv.

Olivia: (fans her face) God is everyone trying to make me cry today. Thank you Fin, for being my best friend, for always having my back and sticking beside me. Love you back Fin.