(While Olivia walked to the back to get ready for her hot bubble bath. Elliot's mind starts to come up with a plan as he looks between the room and Noah.)

Elliot: Noah why don't you finish your game while I go check on Mom?

Noah: (looks at him) Is she ok?

Elliot: Yeah, just going to go talk to her about something for work.

Noah: (turns back to the TV) OK.

(After he's sure Noah is engrossed in his game he makes his way to their room. He opens the door closing it before locking it behind him. He hears her in the bathroom walks to the door and stands there. Olivia is looking at herself in the mirror as her hand traces over her body. Feeling eyes on her she smiles before she turns and faces the love of her life. She watches as Elliot eyes roam all over her naked body.)

Olivia: I was wondering what was taking you so long.

Elliot: Had to make sure the kid was preoccupied.

(He walks up to her before he lifts her and places her on the counter)

Olivia: El let me down.

Elliot: Nope, now relax and let me take care of you.

Olivia: What???

(Before she could get another word out he leans over her and kisses her. She responds instantly and wraps an arm around his neck. He kisses down her neck until his face is eye-leveled with her breasts. He takes a nipple into his mouth and it sent shockwaves straight to her core.)

Elliot: You need to be quiet.

Olivia: (pants) You try being quiet when you feel like you can combust just from just a touch.

(He continue what he's doing as he moves down her body giving the baby bump a kiss. He moves lower with tender touches to her hips, thighs, and ass. Pulling her down some, he hooks her legs over his shoulders as he take in her glistening center.)

Elliot: Damn baby your dripping.

Olivia: Can you stop fucking around and touch me a ready.

Elliot: Patience will get you everywhere.

(Olivia is so painfully aroused that she's sure that one lick will be her undoing. Not wanting to keep her waiting he uses one of his hand to grip her ass while the other opens her up for him. He leans in and rubs his nose through her folds as she damn near slips.)

Olivia: (strangled cry) Uhhhh fuck.

Elliot: You smell so good.

(He takes his tongue and flatten it against her and licks very slowly up as he takes her swollen clit in his mouth and suck. He has to hold her tight to keep her from fallen hurting herself.)

Olivia: (moans) Ohh fuck fuck fuck El.

Elliot: Shhbbh.

Olivia: (shaking) I need to cum.

Elliot: You need to be quiet or Noah is going to hear you.

Olivia: I promise. Please please make me cum.

(Seeing her so turned on like this has him about to make a mess himself.)

Elliot: (groans) Ahhh that's so fucking hot.

(He dives in and grips her clit flicking his tongue as he sinks two finger inside her. Her wall clenched down on his digits as she thrusts her hips trying to ease the pain.)

Olivia: Oh Hess baby keep doing that. Oh god I'm so close so so close.

Elliot: I need you to cum for me.

Olivia: Dont stop.

(He works her until he feels her tense up and he knows she about to have one hell of an orgasm. Her legs tighten over his head while one of her hands grips the back of his head. The friction of his facial hair, her over sensitive clit, and his finger curled up hitting her g-shot. Olivia freeze gripping the counter top as a very powerful orgasm rips through. A moan is caught in her throat leaving her speechless as her eyes roll to the back of her head. She's not sure how long she was out but she came to with Elliot caressing her thighs as he kisses her face and lips.)

Elliot: Welcome back.

Olivia: (hooded eyes) That was out of this world.

Elliot: That was amazing. To see you come apart like that is so damn sexy.

Olivia: Can you help me sit up?

Elliot: Yeah here.

(He helps her up and she slowly gets down but hold on to his arm.)

Olivia: God I can't feel my legs.

Elliot: (smirks) I take it I did an excellent job.

Olivia: (kisses him) It was mind-blowing.

Elliot: You passed out on me.

Olivia: (chuckle) Thank you for taking care of me.

Elliot: Hey you deserve it.

Olivia: Maybe I can return the offerlater tonight.

Elliot: You just had a massive orgasm and your thinking about getting me off?

Olivia: (gives her sexu look) Im always thinking about getting you off.

(He makes sure she's calmed down before he leaves her to her bubble bath. He cleans himself up before he head back out to the kitchen. He goes back out and Niah was still engrossed on his game.)

Elliot: Hey buddy you ready to get this food going?

Noah: Yes, was mama ok?

Elliot: (smiling) Yep she's relaxed and in her bubble bath.

Noah: Good because I worry about her sometimes, she works to hard.

Elliot: I agree son, I agree.

(Noah helps him take everything out that they need and he shows him how to peel the potatoes. An hour later they was sitting at the table eating and Noah was telling them about his dance practice. Later after he's in bed, Olivia keeps her promise and she takes a him and by midnight they both were tapped out.)

(The next morning Elliot was woken up by something kicking him in the back. He turns to find the source of the hits and sees Olivia pressed close into him. The swift kicks were from the babies as they moved around to make room.)

Elliot: Hey, you guys have to go back to sleep.

Olivia: (mumbles) They have been up for thirty minutes. Plus I need to get up before my bladder explode or we will be changing these sheets.

Elliot: You need up getting up?

Olivia: I don't want to, I'm comfy and your warm.

Elliot: (chuckle) Come on mama, up you go.

(He gets up and helps her out of the bed before kissing her forehead. As she goes to relieve herself, he puts on some boxer and sweatpants to go check on Noah. He was still asleep so he close the door and heads to the kitchen to get breakfast started.)