(Olivia was just about to doze off when she heard a knock on the door. She looks up and sees a nurse come in with food on a tray.)

Nurse: Hello Miss Benson.

Olivia: You can call me Olivia, please.

Nurse: Olivia, I have here a small dinner for you with a cup of water.

Olivia: How long does this IV have to stay in my arm?

Nurse: I can get your doctor to come and let you know.

Olivia: OK.

(Just as she was leaving, Elliot walked in with a bag and two drinks. As soon as the smell hits Liv's nose her stomach growls loudly.)

Elliot: Someone hungry.

Olivia: The nurse just brought my dinner.

Elliot: Let me move this for you.

(He moved the food the nurse brought and sat it on the counter by the sink. She watches him as he pulls a chair over and starts to take the items from the bag. He sits them in front of her as she takes a fry and sticks it in her mouth.)

Olivia: (moans) Mmmm.

Elliot: Good.

Olivia: (nods) So good.

Elliot: Good, eat up but not too fast.

Olivia: I'm not a kid Elliot.

Elliot: I know, but you can get sick if you eat too fast after surgery.

(She just nods again as she picks up her burger and bites into it as she closes her eyes. He watches her and smiles a little as he admires her enjoying her food.)

Olivia: What are you doing here Elliot?

Elliot: So it's back to Elliot now? I'm well I got a call from Fin about you being taken to the hospital. What was I supposed to do just sit at home and wait for an update on my girlfriend?

Olivia: Elliot, we are not together.

Elliot: No Liv, I gave you your space. Look I haven't seen or talked to you in a month since that night. We have been together for seven months and everything was going great. Eli didn't mean those things he said, he's just a hurt kid who lost his mother and has an absent father.

Olivia: Do not make excuses for your son Elliot. He knew what he was doing and he meant what he said. And I told you that I would never come between you and your kids.

Elliot: I love you, Olivia. I've missed you so much the past month, I just want us to go back to what we were.

Olivia: I'm sorry but we can't. I just don't think...

(She was about to say something when this urge to throw up hits her full force. Not being able to move fast enough or from the bed her stomach lunges and it all comes up.)

Elliot: Woah.

Olivia: (groans) Ughbhhhh!

(He jumps up and moves to her rubbing her back as she dry-heaves damn near chokes on the vomit. Elliot presses the nurse button as he helps Olivia as she falls back against the bed.)

Elliot: You're ok?

Olivia: No.

(Her doctor and nurse come in and stop seeing the mess all over her and the bed.)

Doctor: What happened?

Elliot: She got sick what does it look like?

Nurse: She didn't eat her dinner.

Doctor: She had to eat something.

Elliot: She wanted a burger.

Doctor: She can't have that she just had surgery a few hours ago. She's already weak from lack of nutrition because of the pregnancy.

(Olivia whines after he said that.)

Elliot: It's what she wanted. Wait what did you just say?

Elliot: Elliot?

Doctor: OK, let's get her cleaned up and some clean sheets.

Olivia: I'm sorry, I was really hungry and I had a taste for it.

Doctor: It's ok, but let's just wait until your stomach can handle it.

(She nods with tears in her eyes as she looks at the dumbfounded look on his face. They help her up and she goes into the bathroom with the nurse to shower as more nurses come to change the bed. An hour later she was back in bed, still hungry, and exhausted.)

Elliot: How are you feeling?

Olivia: Tired.

Elliot: Were you going to tell me?

Olivia: (sigh) Eventually.

Elliot: When in the delivery room?

Olivia: (rolls her eyes) God Elliot please don't play this dramatic role right now. I'm really tired and all I want is to get some decent sleep.

Elliot: (shakes his head) You're the one who decided that we were over. I just found out today that on top of you being pregnant.

Olivia: We haven't seen or talked in a month that should have been a sign there.

Elliot: I've called and left messages begging you to talk to me. I never agreed to this breakup, I am sorry for the things my son said and he is regretting it now. I gave you space, but this is not what I want for us.

Olivia: (teary eyed) Do you think this is easy for me huh? Yes, what we had was great, I finally felt like Noah and I belonged somewhere. Hell, I never would have thought in my wildest dreams that I would be here right now. I'm 47 years old and pregnant with an eight-year-old at home.

Elliot: Do you want me here Olivia?

Olivia: (whispers) I don't know, I don't know shit right now.

Elliot: Tell me what you want to do and I'll do it.

Olivia: I just want to be alone right now. I just need time to think, to wrap my head around this.

Elliot: Will I be able to be a part of my kid's life?

Olivia: I would never do that Elliot.

Elliot: So there's no changing your mind?

Olivia: (a tear falls) I'm sorry.

Elliot: OK, you win. I will leave you alone, just don't keep me in the dark about my kid.

(He stands up feeling like the whole world has just crashed down on him. He gives one last look before he turns and walks out the door. Once it closes Olivia turns on her side and a cry erupts from her chest. She cries for herself, for Elliot, but most of all she cries for her unborn child.)