(It's been two weeks since Olivia left the hospital and she was finally feeling like herself. She texted Elliot to give him an update on the baby but that was about it. No one else knew about the pregnancy because she wanted to wait until it was safe. She was in her office signing off on paperwork when there was a knock on her door. She looks up and freezes seeing Elliot's son Eli standing there with an uncertain look on his face.)

Olivia: Come in.

Eli: (nervous) Hi.

Olivia: Hi, what can I do for you, Eli?

Eli: Can we talk?

Olivia: (gives him a look) Your father put you up to this?

Eli: He doesn't know I'm here actually.

Olivia: OK.

(Olivia takes off her glass and waits for him to say whatever it is he needs to say.)

Eli: Ok listen, I want to apologize for the things I said to you and for being disrespectful. I was hurt, I still am hurting from losing my mom and I felt like you were trying to replace her. Her and my dad are all I know so seeing him happy with you made me angry.

Olivia: Eli you don't have to explain yourself. I understand how you feel and I promise replacing your mom was the last thing I was trying to do. But that is all in the past now and I accept your apology.

Eli: So you will tell my dad that you will take him back right?

Olivia: Eli it's not that easy.

Eli: It really is. He's miserable and all he does is mope around the house. He even took some time off work to spend more time with us and it's becoming unbearable.

Olivia: I appreciate you for coming here Eli but I don't think I can do that. You kids will always come before whatever your father and I might have had.

Eli: Look just think about it. We all want Dad to be happy and he was happy with you and Noah. Please don't give up on him or yourself you two are made for each other and I would love for you and Noah to be apart of my family.

Olivia: (smiles) OK, I'll think about it.

Eli: Cool, um I must get back before he sends out the search party.

Olivia: You have a good day Eli.

Eli: You too Olivia.

(After he leaves, Fin comes in and gives her a look as if asking her what happened.)

Olivia: Fin don't even...

Fin: What does Stabler kid want?

Olivia: Obviously Elliot has taken time off and he's driving his kids crazy. Eli came here to apologize and told me to get back with his father because that's the happiest he's been since his mom died.

Fin: Wow, kids got a point.

Olivia: Fin it's been too long what am I supposed to do?

Fin: I don't know go put him out of his misery or something.

Olivia: Fin!

Fin: Listen, when you were with him that was the most I've seen you smile in a long time. Noah likes him and the man would move heaven and earth for you.

Olivia: (puts her head down) I really messed up didn't I?

Fin: Big time.

Olivia: Maybe I can have Amanda keep Noah the weekend and invite him over.

Fin: Hell I'll take him, just do me a favor?

Olivia: What

Fin: Whatever you two do please use protection because we know he gots to have super sperm.

(Olivia gives him a look before she looks down.)

Fin: What?

Olivia: (blush) Yeah it might be a little late for that.

Fin: Oh hell!

Olivia: Right, did you know my doctor said I have a geriatric womb?

Fin: I mean you are pretty old Liv.

(She throws a pen at him.)

Olivia: That's not funny Fin. I'm tired all the time, I'm hungry, moody, and horny all at the same damn time. I sweat and I'm not even in the second trimester. What the hell was I thinking of having sex with the one man who already has five kids?

Fin: Don't ask me. This is all the more reason for you two to work this out and live happily ever after.

Olivia: I wouldn't take it that far, but I will talk to him.

Fin: Good, let me know how that goes.

Olivia: I will.

(Fin leaves to go finish his DD5s before heading home to his wife. Olivia takes out her phone and calls Amanda to ask her if she can get Noah on Saturday. She agrees and tells her that the girls was missing him anyway. She then thinks about what she will say to Elliot after not breaking up with him.)

(It was pass nine by the time she left work and made it home to kiss Noah goodnight. She strips out of her clothes and looks at her body in the mirror. She notices the small changes in her boobs and skin. By eleven she was in bed hesitating on whether she should call him or not. Taking a deep breath she looks up his name and presses the call button. Before she could chicken out and hang up he answers.)

Elliot: Hello.

Olivia: Hi.

Elliot: (shocked) Ummm hey. Is everything alright with the baby?

Olivia: Yes, the baby is fine. I was calling because I think it's time we talk.

Elliot: (still shocked) Ummm.

(He was in bed just lying there not believing she actually called him.)

Olivia: Elliot hello you there.

Elliot: Yeah I'm here.

Olivia: I asked if we could get together and talk.

Elliot: Yeah, yes just tell me where and what time.

Olivia: OK Saturday at six.

Elliot: OK I'll be there.

Olivia: Great, bye.

Elliot: Goodnight.

(She hangs up and turns on her side as she thinks about what the hell could she say to him. She saw the hurt look on his face after she told him that they should break up. If she was honest with herself she was scared and her feelings were hurt by what was said. Taking a deep breath she closes her eyes and prays that sleep comes without any trouble.)