(Olivia was in bed with a glass of wine when her phone beeped. She puts her book down as she picks up her cell and smiles seeing it's him. Instead of texting him back, she calls him.)

Elliot: Oh you still up?

Olivia: Yeah, I can't sleep.

Elliot: Need me to sing to you.

Olivia: (giggle) God no, but I was just sipping some wine and reading.

Elliot: Have ever told you how much I hate my siblings?

Olivia: Hate is a bad word El.

Elliot: Well I really don't like them.

Olivia: What happened?

Elliot: Well after you left Joe Jr told me I was pussy whipped and wasn't even getting the pussy yet.

Olivia: (almost spit her wine out) Oh, wow.

Elliot: Right, but if only they knew.

Olivia: (smiles) If only.

Elliot: So Benson what are you wearing?

Olivia: Actually I'm naked.

Elliot: (groans) Dammit Liv, now I'm imagining your body. You really should have let me come over.

Olivia: Yeah and we wouldn't have gotten any sleep.

(With an idea she puts her phone on mute before she fixes her sheets and now half of her boobs are out. She made the sexiest face she could and snapped the picture.)

Elliot: Liv you there, what happened?

Olivia: I'm here El was just finishing my wine.

Elliot: Oh, hold on I'm getting a message.

Olivia: Better not be your little girlfriend.

(She waited a few seconds until she heard him groan.)

Elliot: You really are evil.

Olivia: (chuckles) I figured you could use a little something.

Elliot: I'm coming over.

Olivia: What El it's eleven o'clock.

Elliot: So, I'll be there in fifteen minutes, let me in.

Olivia: You're serious?

Elliot: Very now hang up.

(After she hangs up she goes to put the glass up and freshens it up. She goes to wait in the living room so they don't wake Noah once he's here. Exactly fifteen minutes later he messaged her to open the door. Just as she unlocks it and peeps out he's standing there with pure passion in his eyes.)

Olivia: (swallows) Hi.

Elliot: (his nose flares) Hi.

(Without warning he pushes through her door and has her up against it in seconds. He devours her mouth as his tongue damn near sucks her soul. Olivia had to push him back a little just to catch a breath.)

Olivia: We need to take this to my room.

Elliot: We will, I just really need to kiss you.

Olivia: Come on.

(She pulls him to her room and closes the door locking it before she pushes him on her bed. She helps him out of his clothes before he unties her robe. He damn near cums seeing her naked body come into view.)

Elliot: Fuck Liv, you're trying to kill me.

Olivia: I told you I was naked.

(She walks up to him and stands between his legs as he runs his hands up the back of her thighs. She cups her ass before he places a kiss on her abdomen. She straddles him grinding her lower halves against his.)

Elliot: Damn baby you're soaked.

Olivia: You're not the only one who's been turned on the whole night. I came home and used my hand but it wasn't enough, I needed you.

Elliot: (licks her neck) Take what you need.

(She almost fell over the edge when he said that. She leaned in and kissed him as their hands roamed. He moves down across her chest until he takes a nipple into his mouth.)

Olivia: (hiss) Mmm not too hard they are really sensitive.

Elliot: That's cause they need some attention.

(He takes his time to explore her before she takes ahold of him and strokes him. She had to cover his mouth when she ran him through her wetness before she sunk down on him. She rests a minute adjusting to his size before she rolls her hips.)

Olivia: (bites her lip) Ohh fuck El.

Elliot: (grunts) That's it baby take what you need.

Olivia: Mmm you are so deep.

(She continues to rock on him as his hands grip her hips. She pushes him back placing kisses all over his chest and neck. As things got more intense, Elliot rolled them so he was on top before he took over.)

Elliot: (grunt) I'm going to make you cum so hard baby.

Olivia: (pants) Promise.

Elliot: Turn over and get on your knees.

(She whimpers when he pulls out but does as he says. Once she's in position she wiggles her ass as he slaps it hard.)

Olivia: Ah fuck.

Elliot: Im going to fuck you so good baby.

Olivia: Stop talking and do it.

(He grabs her hips as he lines himself up to her entrance and thrusts hard making her cry out. She buried her face in her pillow as he fucks her hard and deep from behind. Small beads of sweat gathered on her back as he placed a kiss on the middle of her spine.)

Elliot: Fuck yeah spread their legs wider for me.

Olivia: Yes, yes, yes.

(He brings a hand around and touches her clit circling it as her moans got louder.)

Elliot: Liv you need to be quiet.

Olivia: I can't, please I'm close.

Elliot: Fuck you are so wet for me.

Olivia: Only you baby, only for you.

(He starts hitting her from an angle and it's like he found exactly what she needed. He feels her grip him hard as she gets closer to sweet bliss.)

Elliot: Cum for me.

Olivia: (bites the pillow) Mmmmm I'm coming.

(He thrusts through the tight hold she has on him as he looks down and sees her juices coating him. That was all it took for him to coat her walls with his semen. They both collapse onto the bed as they try and catch their breaths.)

Elliot: That was amazing.

Olivia: Ughh get off your heavy.

Elliot: I'm sorry.

(They both groan when he pulls out of her and he moves onto his back. He looks over at Liv as she tries to stay awake. He brings a handover and pulls her into his body. She settles deep against him as her eyes slowly drift close. By morning he was gone and she woke up with a satisfied smile on her face and a fantastic ache between her legs.)