(It was early morning when Elliot stirred and was confused for a second. Remembering last night, a smile crept on his face as he looked over at Olivia. She's lying on her stomach with her head buried in the pillow. An evil smirk forms on his lips as he moves closer to her and runs a hand down her back.)

Olivia: (groans) Hmmm.

Elliot: Don't move.

Olivia: (mumbles) It's too early.

Elliot: Don't move.

(Obeying she puts her head back down and lets him do whatever he wants. He slowly drags the sheet from her naked body as he hovers over her. He bends to place kisses on her neck, shoulders, and back.)

Olivia: El, that feels good.

(He doesn't answer just continue what he's doing. After he makes sure she's ready he pulls her up so she's on her knees. He takes a minute to admire her ass and licks his lips when he sees how wet she is for him. He lines up to her and pushes in burning himself deep causing them both to groan.)

Elliot: Fuck.

Olivia: Fuck Elliot.

(He grips her hips as his hips snap thrusting deeper hitting at an angel. Olivia grips the sheet as she cries out feeling that all too familiar tingle in her belly.)

Elliot: Ahhhhh that's it baby give it to me.

Olivia: Harder El.

(His grip is so hard that he knows she will be bruised afterward. As he speeds up he feels her clench down on him as she comes hard. Her orgasm triggered his as he buried balls deep inside her as she milked him off every drop.)

Elliot: Ahhh shit.

Olivia: (chuckle) You're proud of yourself huh?

Elliot: (falls over) I caught a cramp.

Olivia: Awww poor baby.

(Olivia moves to see where he had the cramp to massage it. When she hit the spot she groaned out loud.)

Elliot: I'm getting too old for these activities.

Olivia: (laughs) Well if you are old then I must be ancient.

Elliot: Good ancient pussy.

(She busts out laughing.)

Olivia: (hits him) Oh god El.

Elliot: I need a hot shower, it will help with the tense muscles.

Olivia: You need help getting there old man?

Elliot: No, I think I can manage.

(He rolls over and kisses her before he gets up and heads to the bathroom. Olivia lays back and sighs with a stupid grin O Ln her face. She must have dozed off because the next thing El was shaking telling her the shower was free.)

Olivia: I could stay here forever.

Elliot: Me too but tell that to your stomach. Go shower while I get breakfast started.

Olivia: You're just too good to me.

(She leans up to kiss him.)

Elliot: Go before I get back in this bed.

Olivia: (smiles) Mmm it's very tempting.

(He kisses her once more before he helps her up to shower. As she's cleaning off the evidence of their lovemaking, Elliot goes to the closet to find some clothes. As he goes to get something off the top shelf, the box next to it falls and its contents fall out. He bends to pick it up but a picture catches his eyes and he picks it up. Staring at it his heart begins to race as he looks up at the bathroom.)

(Confused and hurt he puts everything back and stands up with the box in his hands. Putting on his clothes he goes into the kitchen to wait until Olivia comes out for answers. Thirty minutes later she emerges in leggings and one of his t-shirts.)

Olivia: El I don't smell any breakfast.

Elliot: I think we need to talk.

(She walks in and sees him sitting at the table with a look she can't place on his face. As she gets closer she notices there's not food and his eyes are on what's on the table. Looks up to see if she sees what he's looking at but her expression is blank.)

Olivia: Can we eat first I'm famished.

Elliot: I don't think so.

(That's when he slams the box onto the table and waits for her reaction. She gasps as she sees what he has gotten hold too.)

Olivia: El, what are you doing with that box?

Elliot: It fell when I was getting my shoes from the shelf. Do you want to tell me why you holding a baby in a hospital bed?

(Olivia tries to take a breath.)

Olivia: How much of it did you go through?

Elliot: (smirks and shakes his head) Enough to know that you had a baby.

(Olivia watches him as he bites his lip putting his head down.)

Olivia: Elliot I can....

Elliot: Was it my baby?

Olivia: El I...

(He hits the table causing her to jump. He looks up at her and sees tears in her eyes as he watches her.)

Elliot: (jumps up) Was it my baby Olivia, it's a simple yes or no.

Olivia: (sigh) Yes! Elliot please just let me explain. This is not how I wanted you to find out ok. Can we just calm down and sit so I can tell you?

Elliot: No I will not calm down.

(He walks back and forth hitting his head as he takes this in.)

Olivia: El please let's just sit.

Elliot: How could you not say anything? In all the times we spent together, you never once said we had a baby.

Olivia: Elliot you had just lost Kathy. Your kids needed their father, and I didn't want to tell you because you were going through so much.

Elliot: She was still my daughter, no matter what was going on, you should have told me.

Olivia: And what difference would it have made? You were always UC, god knows the shit you were in. We didn't talk for two weeks at a time, and that was only because you didn't want to follow orders.

Elliot: Oh don't give me that bullshit. You know how I am about my kids, she wouldn't have been no different. You know what I can't even look at you right now. I need to get the hell out of here. I don't know if I'll ever forgive you for this.

(She watches as he goes to grab his keys and head for the door.)

Olivia: Elliot, please don't do this.

(He just keeps walking. He slams the door and gets into his SUV driving off fast. Inside Olivia just stands there as tears roll down her face. She slowly walks over to the table and looks down. Next thing a strangled noise left her throat and a choked sob escaped. She lowers herself onto the chair and puts her head down as her heart breaks.)