(Olivia slides down the wall as she watches Elliot pace and talk to himself. Tears are falling down her face as she relives that horrible moment. She's so lost inside her head that she doesn't see Elliot walk towards her. He bends down in front of her taking her by the arms and pulling her to him.)

Elliot: Liv?

Olivia: I'm sorry.

Elliot: No you have no reason to be sorry. I should have kept in touch or answered my phone.

Olivia: She was just a baby. I only had six months to love on her while she was here. I wanted you there so bad El, I just needed you to tell me that everything was ok.

Elliot: I'm sorry I wasn't here. God Liv if I had known I would have been here, I want you to know that.

Olivia: I know.

(She relaxes against him as he rubs her back and places a kiss on her head.)

Elliot: I need you to tell me everything.

Olivia: Ok, but can we move to the sofa my ass hurts.

Elliot: I think that's a great idea my knees are not what they used to be.

Olivia: We're too old to be this low to the floor.

(He takes hold of her hands and pulls her up and into his arms. They part as they walk to the sofa and sit down. She leans over and picks up a few pictures as tears blur her vision. She moves closer to Elliot and buries herself in his side.)

Elliot: I love you Liv.

Olivia: I love you too.

Elliot: Now tell me about our girl.

Olivia: (sigh) She was such a quiet baby, the only time she fussed was when she was hungry or wanted to be held. When she finally came after twenty-six hours of labor she let out the loudest cry. I don't know who cried the most, her or me. She was the best thing to ever happen to me before Noah came along.

Elliot: She looked like Kathleen when she was born but as she got older she looked more like you.

Olivia: Yeah, but she had those famous stable eyes tho.

Elliot: (wipes his face) God I wish I was here to meet her.

Olivia: That day I should have known something was wrong. It was past 8:30 and she normally was up by eight every morning. I thought she was just sleeping longer because she was a little older. Nothing could have prepared me for what I walked in on.

Elliot: Was she feeling ok the night before?

Olivia: (her voice cracks) Yeah, she was laughing and bouncing while I sang her favorite song. She was perfectly fine, everything was fine before I went to bed. All I remember was her blue lips and pale skin, but she was still a little warm so I started CPR.

(At that a whimper escapes her lips as a silent cry comes through. She wipes the tears as she tries to collect herself.)

Elliot: I know you did everything you could.

Olivia: (cries) But it wasn't enough. She started in the hospital on life support but she never got better. Letting go of her was the hardest thing I have ever had to do.

Elliot: I'm sorry you had to go through all of it alone.

Olivia: I had my squad but what I really wanted was you. I wanted to call you and beg for you to just come back. If only for a little while but I had no idea where you
were.

Elliot: (kisses her forehead) I'm sorry, so sorry sorry.

(Elliot cups her cheeks and brings her forehead to his. As the emotions run through them Elliot places kisses anywhere on her face he could. She slowly pulls back and they eyes meet as they both share this same pain. Slowly without even noticing it, she leans in and kisses him. Feeling vulnerable she deepens the kiss as she pulls him on top of her. She spreads her legs so he can rest between them as the kiss becomes hungrier.)

Olivia: (whispers) El?

Elliot: (pulls back) Yeah.

Olivia: Make this pain go away.

Elliot: Liv I...

Olivia: Please El, I need you to make this pain go away. I want to forget just for a little while.

(He caresses her cheek as he wipes a tear from her face before he captures her lips in a kiss. Hands got to roaming and before they knew it they both were naked. Elliot moved his kisses from her lips to her neck sucking on her warm skin. He moves further until he's face-to-face with her breast. He grabs the left one and takes her nipple into his mouth.)

Olivia: (moans) Mmm El.

Elliot: (bites her) I've missed you.

Olivia: Me too.

(After a few minutes she pulls him up.)

Elliot: What?

Olivia: I need to feel you.

Elliot: But I wanted to...

Olivia: (pants) I know but you can make love to me later, right now I need you to fuck me.

Elliot: (kiss her) OK.

(He takes ahold of himself and brushes it between her folds to make sure she is ready for him. She grinds her hips towards him so he can get the hint. Taking one last look at her he pushes inside of her until he bottoms out.)

Olivia: (moans loud) Ohhh fuck!

Elliot: Fuck I've missed you, missed this.

Olivia: (grabs his ass) You need to move Elliot.

Elliot: I just need a second to control myself, baby.

Olivia: (grunts) Baby? What I tell you about nicknames.

Elliot: (chuckle) I couldn't help it.

(She was about to say something else when he pulled all the way out and snapped his hips forward. She gasps as he fills her up giving her every inch of him.)

Olivia: Yes baby just like that, mmm don't stop, please.

Elliot: So damn good.

(She meets him thrust for thrust as sweat runs down his chest falling onto her belly. Then he flips her over on all fours as he buries himself back in her. He grips her hips as she pleads for him to go harder and faster. As time went on they continued to ease each other's pain until they couldn't go any more and both drifted into a deep sleep.)