(Olivia had to fix a glass of wine so she wouldn't be too drunk. After she told him about how he knocked her out she woke up in a trunk. By the time she got to the beach house part, he was on edge and had a hold of her hand.)

Olivia: I knew after we got to the special place as he called it, I wasn't going to make it out alive. I had to use the bathroom but he wouldn't undo the cuffs so he had to help me. It was so humiliating and made me so angry I wanted it all to be over. After I was done he grabbed some tissue and took his time cleaning me up. Just when I thought he was about to pull my bottoms back up, he slammed me down against the counter. I panicked when he held one arm across the back of my neck and his hand on my hip. I tried to struggle but her just kicked my legs as wide as he could and....

(She had to stop to breathe as she could still feel his hands on her. She squeezed his hand hard as she tried to control her breathing.)

Elliot: I got you baby just breathe.

Olivia: (voice shaking) Ummm I felt his fingers move to grasp my butt, then I felt them slide inside me. It was so uncomfortable and no matter how hard I tried to disappear, he would bite me to get a reaction.

(Her breathing becomes labored as Elliot moves to help her through.)

Elliot: Focus on my breathing, match what I'm doing.

Olivia: (nods) OK.

(He takes her face into his hand and locks eyes. She concentrates on him and her breathing finally evens out.)

Elliot: You're ok?

Olivia: No, but you're here and I'm safe.

(She smiles at him as he bends forward and kisses her forehead, nose, and then her lips.)

Elliot: You can finish this another time if you need to.

Olivia: No, I need to get this done because after I'm done I'm going to need you. I can't go another day on this, I finally want to put him behind me.

Elliot: You know I would have killed him.

Olivia: I know! So as I was saying, I'm not sure how long it went on but he didn't stop until he got what he wanted. I know we have no control over our bodies but I fought to hold it in. He knew it and that's when he told me that it wasn't the first time he's touched me like that. Apparently, the first time was in my apartment when I was unconscious from the pills and alcohol. He said that I was so sweetie, that I was the best he ever tasted. I felt so sick and ashamed I just wanted the world to open up and disappear. After the bathroom incident, he handcuffed me to the metal bed and duck-taped my ankles. He left to go get rid of the van and while he was gone, I tried to get loose. He showed back up before I could and that's when things took a turn. He started cutting my pants, taunting me about if I could one last time who would it be to see again?

Elliot: Who was it?

Olivia: You, it was you and somehow he knew it. And in that moment I knew I wanted to live so I started taunting him about how he was afraid of me. He only went for young girls and elderly women. That he wasn't man enough to get it up for a real woman. That only lasted for a few seconds before he had my gun in my mouth. I told him I wanted to live, and that's when he started to unbuckle my pants. I just knew it was going to happen until someone knocked on the door and I screamed. He pointed the gun at me and told me to shut up or he was going to kill them. While he left I fought to get one of the metal bars loose before he came back. As he walked back in he came towards me and that was when I decided it was time to attack. I managed to break a metal bar and hit him across the face, then I kicked him in the balls.

Elliot: That's my girl!

Olivia: I knocked him out with my gun and cuffed him to the end of the bed. I didn't call the police right away because I needed to get the housekeeper and her daughter out of there. I wasn't done with him just yet, I wanted him to hurt and suffer like all of his victims. So after I had enough of him telling me that I didn't have the balls, I snapped and I beat him and beat him until I heard myself scream. Afterward, I called my squad, and they came and he was still alive. A few months later we went to trial and only two charges stuck. The one for kidnapping and assault, but he deserves so much more than that. But I knew he wasn't getting out so everyone was safe, how wrong was I?

Elliot: No?

Olivia: Yep, months later he faked his death and I will never understand how he came back to life. He called me talking about how I missed him. He went on a rampage and kidnapped a twelve-year-old girl. He promised to let her go if I went on national TV and told them the truth about what happened in the beach house. I did it thinking he was going to let her and stupid right? Anyway, I was giving two details which were useless, I slipped out and met him at the address he sent me. I went there and he brought me to where she was but didn't let her go. He tied me to this table, dicked taped my legs to each leg so I was spread eagle. He gave me the choice to either rape her first and watch her or me. I told him to rape me, and I made her look away as he undid my belt. He groped my breast and licked my ear as he taunted me. He got off on a struggle so I didn't one and he got bored. By that time police and my squad were there, so he got the idea to play a game. So he decided to play Russian roulette, with only one bullet in the chamber. We took turns until that one bullet was left and it was meant for me. Instead of sitting me he held mt face with his right hand and used his left to shoot himself. Blood was all over my face, and in my hair, and I was numb. I was taken to the hospital, and then home to await trial for the murder of William Lewis. Thank god I had people on my team and I was about to get off.

(Olivia was finally able to take a deep healing breath. She looks over at Elliot and sees all the love and he proud. Without giving it a second thought she leans up and kisses him. He brings a hand up and runs his fingers through her hair as he deepens it.)