(Just when they was getting off the elevator Elliot picks up.)

Elliot: Fin what's up?

Fin: Elliot you need to meet me at Mercy general.

(Hearing the panic in his voice didn't sit well with Elliot.)

Elliot: What's going on Fin?

Fin: It's Liv.

Elliot: What happened?

Fin: She must have passed out and hit her head on her desk. The gash is pretty bad and she's lost a lot of blood.

Elliot: I'm on my way.

Fin: I'll be there.

Elliot: Thanks Fin.

(Elliot hangs up and starts to move towards the exit.)

Ayanna: Where your going Elliot?

Elliot: I need to go.

Ayanna: What for, we are still working this case.

Elliot: And it will still be here when I get back but I need to go to the hospital, Liv is on her way there.

Jet: What happened?

Elliot: All Fin said was that she passed out and hit her head on her desk.

Ayanna: Go!

Jet: Let us know how she is.

Elliot: I will.

(He runs out to make his way to the hospital. He gets there in less than ten minutes thanks to his siren. He parks and gets out running into the hospital where he ask for Olivia's location.)

Nurse: She's in surgery right now sir but it's the fifth floor.

(He takes the elevator to the floor and has to bite his lip to control himself. Once he's off the elevator he spots Fin and walks up to him.)

Elliot: Fin?

Fin: Hey man.

Elliot: So what they say?

Fin: Nothing yet, she's been back there for thirty minutes.

Elliot: How has she been the last month?

Fin: Well this case has been stressing everyone out. Any of us had barely slept, but you know how Liv is.

Elliot: She's so damn stubborn.

Fin: (chuckle) Tell me about it.

Elliot: (sits down) I need her to be ok.

Fin: Hey man you know live she's a fighter. The shit she's been though, a bump to the head won't take her out.

(At that moment the doors open and they see Amanda, Carisi, Curry walk through.)

Amanda: (tears in her eyes) How is she?

Fin: No news yet, they took her back to stop the bleeding.

Carisi: What happened?

Curry: We don't know, she was just laying there on the floor bleeding.

Fin: (sigh) I thought Lewis was bad, but just seeing her there like that scared the fuck out of me.

Amanda: Thank god you two was there.