(It's been two weeks and Olivia was on her way to Elliot's place for another family gathering. His brothers have gone back home but promised to keep in touch. It is also time to finally tell his kids about their dating. Olivia was a ball of nerves but if they wanted to be together then it was time to pull the bandaid off.)

(Olivia was nursing a glass of wine before they sat down for dinner. Her nerves were shot and it made her want to grab Noah and run. She doesn't hear Elliot come up behind her until his arms are around her.)

Olivia: (jumps) God El you scared me. And stop that before someone sees it.

Elliot: (kiss her neck) They are too busy bickering to notice us missing. Hey, you're ok?

Olivia: Not really but we have to do this. I just hope they won't hate me. Do we even bring up Emory, I don't want this to be built on a lie or a dark secret.

Elliot: They adore you Liv, the only one we have to worry about is Eli. I think we do need to tell them and explain what was going on during that time.

Olivia: Which is all the more reason to wait. Just because you and Kathy were secretly not together at that time doesn't make it better.

Elliot: They might be upset for a while but they will get past it. I don't want to wait any longer I want to show the world how much I love you.

Olivia: (smiles) I love you more.

Elliot: Come on let's get this ball going.

Olivia: (pouts) Oh god I'm so not ready.

Elliot: (kisses her lips) Get ready because my mom will find out eventually.

(They walk back inside as everyone takes a seat. Olivia was between Elliot and Noah who was sitting next to Kathleen. She places a hand on his thigh under the table to calm herself. As the chatter began, Bernie who always picks up on tension in the room looked at her son and Olivia.)

Kathleen: Dad why you guys are so quiet?

Maureen: Livia why do you look like you are about to pass out?

Bernie: Do you need some water, dear?

Olivia: (clears her throat) Umm no thanks Bernie I'm good.

Elliot: (takes her hand) Ahh listen up everyone, I have an announcement to make.

Dickie: What is it, Dad?

Lizzie: You're getting a promotion?

Kathleen: You're not going back undercover are you?

Maureen: Hush guys let him talk.

Elliot: Thanks Maur, It's not work-related what I have to say. For about seven months now, I have been seeing someone.

Lizzie: What?

Dickie: No way.

(Both Maureen and Kathleen were giggling like a little schoolgirl. Olivia grips his hand tight as she bites the inside of her lip.)

Bernie: You've been lying to me all this time. How come you never brought her over to meet your family?

Kathleen: That's because she has been here already right Dad?

Bernie: When?

Maureen: She is here now.

(All eyes turn to Olivia and her face is best red.)

Dickie: It's Olivia, you've been in a relationship with Olivia for seven months and didn't tell us.

Lizzie: It's really not our business Richard.

Kathleen: Maureen and I figured it out months ago, we were just waiting on them.

Dickie: Wow, well good for you Dad. I'm just glad it's not someone we will have to get to know.

Lizzie: Yeah me too. Mom would want you to be happy Dad.

Maureen: Welcome to our crazy family Livia and Noah.

Kathleen: I just want you to know that you made it so obvious.

Olivia: So you all are ok with your father and I dating.

Noah: Wait, Elliot is your boyfriend Mommy?

Olivia: Yes sweet boy.

Noah: Is that why he was asleep in your bed long ago?

(Everyone is quiet before his kids bust out laughing, everyone except Eli.)

Eli: (stands up) This shit is not ok.

Elliot: Eli?

Eli: No don't Dad, you've been lying this long who knows how long it has been? You probably jumped right in her bed as soon as Mom's body was cold.

Elliot: No you wait a damn minute.

Eli: I hate you, I hate it here. Nothing has been the same since Mom got killed because of you. Everybody else is moving on like she didn't even exist but me.

Elliot: Eli you need to calm down and watch what you say.

Kathleen: Eli?

Eli: No shove it Kath, you all happy that Dad has moved on. And to no surprise to the same woman who only caused trouble in their marriage.

(Finally having a breakdown he moves up to Olivia and stands over her.)

Elliot: (grabs him) Go to your room.

(Eli fights against his father as he screams at the top of his lungs. The next thing that comes from his mouth is everyone's mouth agape.)

Eli: You happy now Olivia huh? You finally got your filthy hands on my dad and now you want to take him from me. You are nothing but a home-wreaking whore, how can you live with yourself.

(Elliot wrestles with his son and pushes him into his room slamming the door. All you hear is shouting and Eli's hateful words. It's so quiet you can hear Olivia's heavy breathing and Noah's scared whimpers.)

Bernie: Olivia dear he didn't mean that.

Kathleen: Livia can I get you some water or something?

Olivia: (blinks back tears) Umm no, I think it's best if we leave.

Maureen: Liv don't leave.

Dickie: Please stay, we will work this out.

Olivia: No, I need to leave.

(Pushing herself from the table she grabs Noah's hand walking towards her things. She puts Noah's jacket on before grabbing her keys and purse. She wipes the tears that escaped before she opens the door and walks out. Noah had to almost run to keep up as they made it to her SUV. She helps him in before she gets in, starting the SUV and driving off.)