(After confessing how she really felt the next thing she knows she's being pulled into a heated kiss. With no hesitation like no time had passed, the passion and want hit them in full force.)

Elliot: Liv if you're not sure I need you to tell me right now.

Olivia: (deepens the kiss) I'm sure! Now take me to bed.

Elliot: (kiss her neck) After you.

(She takes his hand and leads them to her bedroom before she pushes him onto her bed. He gets on his elbows as he watches her slip her shirt over her head. She then hooks her thumb in her waistband and pulls down her tight. Now she's only in a lace black bra and matching thong panties. She looks at El and he's practically drooling with his eyes glued to her breast.)

Olivia: See something you like.

Elliot: Nah, I see something I love and need.

(She walks up to him and stands between his legs as she reaches for him. She takes his shirt pulling it up and over his head before working on hi jeans. He's in his ass naked on her bed before he even knows what happened.)

Olivia: I need you and I don't want to waste any more time.

Elliot: I want to make love to you.

Olivia: Dammit El, I don't want you to make love to me.

Elliot: We have all night Liv.

(Getting frustrated with him she grabs his hand and places it between her legs sliding his finger through her folds. Feeling his fingers on her slowly caressing her clit she damn near faints.)

Olivia: (moans) Fuck El.

Elliot: Damn baby you're soaked.

(She moves her hand back up and grabs him by the neck to take his lower lip between hers. She bit it hearing him hiss before she licks it to soothe the pain.)

Olivia: God El I need you to fuck me. You can make love to me later. It's been a long time and I just need to feel you inside me.

Elliot: Shit that's so fucking hot Liv.

(Hate to hear her beg like this he grabs her and pulls her down on the bed. Their lips met in an aggressive kiss as they suck each other faces.)

Olivia: Take them off.

Elliot: So impatient.

Olivia: Please.

(She gives him her most seductive look that has him weak in the knees. He gets up before pushing down his boxer as his cock springs out. She has to bite her lip to keep a moan in as she watches it twitch with need.)

Elliot: See something you like Captain?

Olivia: Wouldn't you like to know?

(He is surprised when she pulls him back on the bed and straddles his hips. She kisses him as his hands grasp her hips moving her over his hard cock. Feeling her body tingling from the desire coursing through her. She rises up a little as she grabs ahold of him and slowly sinks down as they both groan.)

Elliot: (grips her hips) Don't move.

Olivia: (bites her lip) El I need you to move, god I need you to move.

(She looks down and sees pure lust and love him his eyes as she grinds her hips just slightly to ease the pain.)

Elliot: Don't, or I promise you I won't last much longer.

Olivia: (moans) Mmm fuck I think I'm close.

Elliot: Fuck it.

(Elliot grabs her hips and pulls her up almost off his cock before he thrusts his hips up and slams her down.)

Olivia: (screams) Ooh, right there. Mmm just like that El.

Elliot: I want you to cum all over this dick bae.

(She digs her nails into his shoulders as he hits into her at an angle. This makes him p penetrate her harder and deeper as she pulses on him. He looks up at her face and her mouth is opened in an "O" shape and a moan catches on her throat. He knows she is close from the way her legs are shaking and the tight grip her inner walls have on him.)

Olivia: (shouts) Fuck El, El I'm cumming. Ohhhhhh fuccckkkkkkkkk.

Elliot: (grunts) Ah shit that's it.

(Her nails are leaving bloody scratches on his shoulders, and he hiss as he continues to thrust into her. She's holding on as her orgasm rips through her from head to toe, and her eyes roll to the back of her head. His own rocks him as he shoots his load coating her walls, as it drips out of her. Before she could collapse on him he rolled them and placed tender kisses on her face. She can still feel him twitching inside of her.)

Olivia: (shaking) God El.

Elliot: (panting) Where the fuck that came from?

Olivia: (chuckle) You can blame these hormones for that.

Elliot: Well you better get used to this because I don't think I will ever get enough.

Olivia: Give me an hour or two and I'll be ready to go again. We have two months to catch up and I don't want to waste another minute.

Elliot: We have time let's just rest a minute.

(He looks at her and sees the love and he can't thank that man up above enough for bringing her back to him. He slugs closer to her with her wrapped around him and kisses her neck. His hand travels down until it rests on her small baby bump as he becomes emotional. She hears him sniffle before she feels wet tears on her chest and then a small sob.)

Olivia: (caresses his cheek) Hey you ok?

Elliot: I'm sorry.

Olivia: No, tell me.

Elliot: I'm just thinking about Emory and what she would look like now. I've missed out on so much because I was too much of a coward to face my feelings. I should have never gone back to Kathy, but then I wouldn't have Eli. I would never regret my kids, but I do regret the time we've lost Liv.

Olivia: El you knew that I would never have tried and break up your family. Yes, I'm upset by the way it happened but I don't regret that it did. That night not only brought heartbreak but it also gave me a piece of you. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have been able to live and be happy.

Elliot: Liv I've loved you before that night even happened. That night wasn't just two people hurting, it was two people who loved one another. I know I can't take away that pain, I just want us both to heal and make every day forward worth it. I want to be here for you and this little one. I don't want to be a failure and lose the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Olivia: (lifts his head) Hey look at me. You are a great man and an amazing father who would kill for them. You're not a failure, you're just a little lost right now and you have a family who loves you. I love you so much Elliot Stabler and all I want is for us to be a family, if you'll have me.

Elliot: Oh I'll have you alright. Hell if it was up to me I'd have you married and we would be off on our honeymoon somewhere.

Olivia: (laughs) Hold on now, can I get through this pregnancy first and then see where things go?

Elliot: (smirks) Hey I'll watch a lifetime of I get to spend the rest of my old life with you.

Olivia: I think I love the sound of that.

(Their eyes meet and they both have tears falling down their faces now. They are both hurting in a way no parent should and it makes them feel guilty. Olivia wipes his tears and kisses his forehead, eyes, and then his lips. That kiss heats up quickly and before they both know it, she's in ecstasy as he makes love to her.)