Am i daddys baby?

2 weeks later
Crystal has been in a coma for about 2 weeks Her mom didn't like how Khadeen spoke to her in the hospital so she refused to let Khadeen or Devale come to see or check on Crystal. She told the people at the hospital that she didn't trust them around her daughter and that Khadeen tried to fight her. The police told Crystal parents that Crystal knew the person who assaulted her because there was no signs of forced entry meaning Crystal let that person in.Crystal and her parents didn't have a good relationship and they haven't talked to her in a while so they didn't know about her relationship with David.

_____________________________________
10:00am

_____________________________________10:00am

Jax: mom, do you think that she's gonna die

Khadeen: what..... No

Devale: crystal is strong she will get through it

Jax: but it's been 2 weeks and we miss her ( he gets emotional)

Khadeen: I know.... she's just resting right now ( she says getting emotional)

Devale: hey look ...Crystal will be back up and home before you know it.

Jax: she better because she's supposed to take me to the hawks game( he says causing them to laugh)
_____________________________________
Atlanta grey hospital
11:22

Tony: look at my baby girl just laying there

Mona: I know, and the police still haven't done  their job properly to find out who did this to our baby

Tony: they're trying okay but as of now don't nobody  know what happened that night but her.

Mona: I'm gonna go down to the cafeteria do you want  something.

Tony : No... I'm okay ( he says as Mona walks out and he gets up to approach crystals bed)

Hey baby girl ,  last night I couldn't get much sleep all I can do is think about you. Your brother and sister came up here to see you yesterday but eventually had to leave to go back home. I went to the hawks vs. warriors game last time  because I just knew if you could you wouldnt miss it for the world and guess what?! They won. I'm so sorry for everything baby. Everyday I think about the hurt and the pain that I've caused you and the guilt eats me alive, I cry sometimes just thinking out how I wasn't there for you but I know that you wouldn't want me to feel that way. I can promise you that I won't leave you ever again. I love you , I miss you, and I will never abandon you again. I just need you to come back to me. I'll be right here when you wake up princess.

( he said to her before he was interrupted by Mona)

Mona: I don't know why you keep talking to her. She can't hear you anyways

Tony : the nurse said that there's a possibility that she can here everything

Mona : yeah whatever

Tony: what the fuck is your problem