Unsure

3 months later

Khadeen: good morning mama( she said grabbing Millie out of her bed) let's go check on mommy

....

Khadeen: good morning baby

Crystal: morning

Khadeen: how did you sleep

Crystal: I didn't

Khadeen: do you want to hold her

Crystal: no

Khadeen: she wants you baby

Crystal: no she doesn't( she said as she started to cry)

Khadeen: I'm sorry , I didn't mean to upset you. We'll go in the living room

Crystal: no , I'm sorry , I don't know what's going on( she cried )

Khadeen: it's okay I'm right here with you. Are you going to come downstairs today

Crystal: yeah, I'm going to take a shower and be down

Khadeen: promise

Crystal: I promise

_____________________________________
3 month recap

Devale found out about Nicole and what she did to Khadeen. They found out about the shop that was used to get rid of the truck and found out that Nicole paid a man she knew to hit Khadeen in the truck that night. Black took care of Nicole for devale killing her and making it look like she committed suicide. Khadeen still doesn't know who hit her the night of the accident or what happened but she decided to let it go.

Devale , Crystal , and Khadeen are closer since Millie was born. Devale has been going to therapy and getting the help that he needs to be a better father and a better person.

Crystal had been going through postpartum depression she hated the fact that she wasn't as attached to her baby and that she would be overwhelmed and sad most of the times. She has been going to therapy.

Mona has been doing better since the cancer diagnosis. She doing her chemo treatment and has been a better wife and mom. Her and Crystal have been closer than ever, she comes by and check on Crystal at least twice a week.

Crystal has gotten closer to her biological father Michael. He's been very supportive and been there for her every step of the way.