To be sure

A little Nicole/ Devale background

.Nicole and Devale met the day that crystal told him she was pregnant which was also the day he put Khadeen out. That night he went to the club and had a few drinks and ended up running into Nicole he ended up taking Nicole home with him and they had sex that night.
_____________________________________
Time jump
A couple months later

Crystal is now 9 months pregnant she decided not to tell Khadeen about her conversation with devale. Her and khadeen and the kids are better than ever. As for devale he still wants nothing to do with crystal or her baby until the baby is proven to be his. Crystal decided to just block devale and have no conversation with him at all.

Khadeen and devale continues to co- parent although she still have much love for him she realized that that ship between them had sailed. They still put on a front for the public but their family know that they are separated but don't know why.

Devale and nicole have been closer than ever he goes with her to every appointment and they have been talking about giving a relationship a try since Khadeen made it clear to him that there was no rekindling
Their relationship and that they was over.

Although Devale still didn't tell Khadeen about Nicole being pregnant Jaxson decided that he wasn't going to say anything either because he thought that It would just upset her and he's so use to seeing her happy he didn't want to ruin it and hurt her by telling her about it so he pushed his feelings to the side.

_____________________________________

Khadeen: how you feeling

Crystal: can't wait until I give birth

Khadeen: you still in pain

Crystal: yes my feet is what's killing me

Khadeen: give them here ( as she grabs her feet and begins massaging them )

Crystal: thank you baby

Khadeen: you don't have to thank me, it's kinda my job

Crystal: well....technically

Khadeen: not today Crystal

Crystal: fine( as they giggled)

Khadeen: how do you feel about devale, i  mean I know you stopped all contact with him

Crystal: I just felt that I didn't need his negativity and I didn't deserve how he was treating me about this paternity stuff. Honestly I know that every child needs their father but how he was treating me and his narcissistic behavior makes a  part of me not want him in our lives.