Hard truths

The following morning
8:15

The following morning 8:15

Devale: baby you ready?

Khadeen: almost I'll be out  in a minute

Devele: okay

Khadeen:  did you order the food for Crystal , so that we can pick it up on the way home

Devele : yes I did. It will be ready in 30

Khadeen: ok ( she says meeting devale in the kitchen so that they can get ready to go)

Devale: you okay ( he asked as he noticed she was nervous)

Khadeen: yes.... I mean.... I texted Crystal to let her know we were on the way but she didn't reply.

Devale: it's probably nothing. She may just be nervous about the conversation like you are.

Khadeen: yeah you're right( as they leave the house heading to pick up Crystal food)

They arrived at atlanta breakfast club to pick up her food then arrived at her house. Getting out the car and walking up to her door , they noticed it was slightly cracked.

Devale: crystal( he says opening the door and walking in  but there was no reply)

Khadeen: crys....... Baby

Devale: stay back ( he instructed Khadeen as she ignored him and continued walking through the house until she seen Crystal bloody body and she completely froze)

Khadeen: Crystal ( she cried as her and Devale both ran over to Crystal)

Devale : Kay...... baby call 9-1-1 ( he says as Khadeen hurries to grab her phone)

________________________________

9-1-1 what's your emergency

Khadeen : my ..... my girlfriend......( she cried).... I ..... think she's dead

What's the address of your emergency ( as Khadeen tells her crystal address)

Do you know what happened

Khadeen: I don't know.... Okay I just got here and she was like this ....... OMG baby you can't die ( she sobbed)

Do you know if shes breathing

Khadeen: look shes not responding okay

Devale: I can't feel a pulse.... I can't feel anything ( he panicked)

Okay someone will be there soon

Khadeen: okay hurry up

Devale: it's gonna be ok , we're right here ( as he held crystals hand and held khadeen in his arms)

__________________________________

9-1-1 Atlanta EMS

Ems( lady): what's her name