Confrontation

2 weeks later
Crystals POV

I have  been ignoring khadeen for the last two weeks. I've  blocked her on everything and unfollowed her on social media. Khadeen has tried to reach out in all they ways that she could. She even popped up at my  house a couple times but I  refused to talk to her.

Today we started   filming season 7 of Tyler Perry sistas and let's just say I'm not too thrilled to see devale. I haven't talked to him since the night he posted Khadeen. He sent me a text asking me was I coming to game night  but I lied and said I was sick.

_____________________________________
TP studios
(After filming for the day)

_____________________________________TP studios (After filming for the day)

( Devale knocking on Crystal room door )

Crystal : wassup devale

Devale: look Crystal I want to apologize about earlier. I got lost in the moment

Crystal: it's fine D, you don't have to apologize

Devale: you sure

Crystal : can I be truthful

Devale: of course

Crystal : I didn't want it to end

_____________________________________

Earlier that day while filming

Action ( Tyler said )

Crystal and Devale was shooting a sex scene when devale got lost in it. As he kissed her lips meeting her with soft and gentle caress and So much passion. He became intoxicated by her lips feeling the hunger within his heart . he then eased his hand down as they roamed her body and gently gripping her ass underneath the covers. He then went down under the covers to pretend he was giving her head, when he decided to pull her panties to the side putting her clit in his mouth as he gently added pressure.

And cut ( Tyler said as he quickly fixed crystals panties and got up as the scene ended) 

Crystal POV

What devale did to me today caught me by surprise but somehow I just can't shake this feeling the way that his tongue circled my clit as he rubbed my ass. The way that he kissed me as a tingling sensation ran through my body , his lips moving against mine with a gentle urgency.

Me and Devale has done plenty sex scenes but none have felt like this. this time was different.

_____________________________________
Devale POV

Everything between me and Khadeen is honestly still the same. After that night things remained the same. We still sleep in separate rooms and she barely talks to me unless it has something to do with the boys. Me and Khadeen are currently separated but nobody knows and we plan on keeping it that way. We still post content as if we are a happily married couple. Truth is we haven't had any spice in our relationship in years.