Shes back

6:15am

6:15am

( khadeen woke up to Crystal throwing up as she rushed to Crystals side. )

Khadeen: are you okay baby

Crystal : yeah I'm okay.... You go back to bed you have to get up in a couple hours

Khadeen: no.. imma stay right here with you ( she said as crystal threw up some more)

Crystal : im good.. go get some rest

Khadeen: what did i say ( she said as she held crystals hair out of her face)

( Crystal finished and decided to take a quick shower and do her morning routine as khadeen went to get back in bed when she finished she went to get back in bed. The last couple of weeks Crystal has been feeling lightheaded, she's had really bad heartburn, and she's been dealing with swelling in her feet. )

_____________________________________
( alarm going off )
7:30am

Khadeen: uhhhhhh

Crystal : good morning baby

Khadeen: good morning beautiful ( as she kissed crystal)

Crystal : I'm sorry.... I know I kept you up most of the night . I'm sure you're tired.

Khadeen: no it's okay ( as she got up to go take a shower and started her morning routine)

Crystal got up to make her a quick breakfast and pack her lunch for the day . For breakfast she made Khadeen avocado toast with fresh fruit and a cup of coffee.

And for her lunch she packed Khadeen some left over lasagna from last night with a freshly made salad

And for her lunch she packed Khadeen some left over lasagna from last night with a freshly made salad. And a written note that says " Forever grateful for you my love have a great day"