Playing house

4 months later
Recap

Crystal is now six months pregnant she decided that she was going to keep the baby and she found out that she was having a baby girl. Devale refuse to talk to Crystal and he said that he didn't want anything to do with the baby until the baby was born and he knew if it was his child. Him finding out that Crystal was having a baby girl bought even more doubts to him as he still continues to accuse her of sleeping with other men.

Crystal went to the doctor to try to get the DNA test done but her Doctor felt that she  Should wait to take the dna test when the baby is born because of the process and because of that fact that Crystal is high risk and doing the dna test could  increase miscarriage risks.

During the last four months  devale  has done nothing but have sex with other women, drank and party. He made a promise that he wouldn't have sex with anyone more than 3 times.

Him and Khadeen co-parent the boys they exchanged the kids weekly but Dakota stays  with Khadeen full time and Devale gets him on weekends sometimes. Khadeen has been staying  with Crystal since devale put her out. Although her name is on the house and she's married to Devale meaning half of everything belong to her. She decide not to put up a fight and to just leave that night.

Khadeen has been doing very well for herself. Her dream  had finally came true she had always wanted to be a Talk show host and about 2 Months ago it finally happened " the Kay Kay show" was picked up by fox television bring in about 2 million views each episode.

_____________________________________
Devale POV

Nicole: omg fuck right there

Devale: you like that

Nicole: yes daddy ( as she tries to push him out a little)

Devale : dont touch me .... Move your fucking hands

Nicole: your so big baby it's to much

Devale: your so sexy baby look at me

Nicole: shitt I'm cumming

Devale: cum for daddy

He picked nicole up with him still inside her an walked over to the couch ,he sit down and she was now on top of him

Devale : ride this dick baby ( as Nicole took control)

Nicole: "Mmm baby, that's my spot"

Devale : shitt don't stop

Nicole: "Oh my God!"

As he and Devale both climaxed together.

Devale: go take a shower so you can go

Nicole: go.... Tf you mean

Devale: don't act like you don't know.. I told you this was only sex nothing more.

Nicole: I'm not some kind of whore.

Devale: I never said that you were all I'm saying is you have to go because my Khadeen will be dropping my kids off soon

Nicole: fine ( as she got up and took a shower and prepared her things to leave )