Us

Continued

Crystal: am I a home wrecker

Khadeen : no baby of course not

Crystal : I'm here  with you , im in love with my best friends wife , I had sex with you, Im wrong. It's not fair to devale , im selfish. I broke up y'all happy home.

khadeen: crystal you didn't break up anything

Crystal: what do you mean Kay yall are happy , yall are in love , yall have been together for 20 years , yall have 4 kids and I just came in fucked it up.

Khadeen : but we're not crystal

Crystal: what

Khadeen : devale cheated on me. This is the 3rd time that he has done it and I forgive him every time. He has hurt me time and time again. Our marriage was already fucked up . Honestly it has been for a while .
baby , me and devale haven't had sex in 6 months and honestly he don't even look at me honestly, we sleep in separate rooms at least the days that he do come home, it's a lot Crystal honestly.

Crystal: im sorry But I have a question

Khadeen: what is it babe

Crystal: do you love me? Like is this real? Or is this just because he hurt you.

Khadeen: of course baby. I love you with everything in me. I've never met nobody that makes me feel the way that you make me feel , the way that you smile , the way that kiss me , the way you touch me , the way that you make me feel safe. Every moment with you feels like a beautiful dream and I feel so lucky to have you in my life. I love you with everything in me.

Crystal: ok ( she says doubtful)

Khadeen : look baby can we talk more over dinner tonight

Crystal : sure.
_____________________________________

Later that day