Unwanted

2 weeks later

Crystal was released from the hospital about a week ago  she still hasn't told Khadeen or Devale about the situation with her parents. Crystal has been staying at a hotel because she refused to stay with Devale and Khadeen although they insisted while she heal and get back on her feet and she also refused to go home because of the memories. She's been having nightmares lately but her doctor said that's it's common. She has asked Devale what he did to David but Devale refused to tell her what happened. He felt that the less she knew the better so he decided not to tell her the details but he ensured her that David is gone  and she didn't have to be scared anymore and had nothing to worry about.

_____________________________________
7:42 pm
Tony & mona house

Mona: I can't believe she still hasn't called

Tony: do you not remember how you talked to her in the hospital

Mona: she was being disrespectful

Tony: she's obviously hurt about something. I'm telling you that I think she heard our conversation

Mona: oh well if she did. It's bout time she knows.

Tony: do you not hear yourself ( he says as he hears a knock on the door)

Knock, knock knock

Tony: who is it

Crystal: it's me ( she says as he opened the door)

Tony: OMG hey baby girl ( he says trying to hug Crystal but she declines)

Crystal: hi dad

Mona: hey Crystal

Crystal: hi

Tony: I'm glad that you finally stopped by I've been worried about you. I've called and texted you but you haven't answered

Crystal: I'm sorry I just wanted space

Tony: I really want to talk to you. Alone if it's ok with you

Mona: no anything that you tell her you can tell me 

Tony: yo chill out okay.... I want to talk to my daughter

Mona: I don't need you telling her shit. I'll tell her

Tony: Mona stop

Mona: look baby  truth is Tony isn't your biological father. Although he raised you and was there for you all your life. He isn't. ( she said nonchalantly)

Tony: you are one fucked up as person

Mona: what all i did was tell the truth. I would've told her  along time ago but you  didn't want me to.

Crystal: how could yall just lie.( she said as her tears rolled uncontrollably)

Tony: baby I thought that I was protecting you.

Crystal : I'm going to leave

Tony: wait baby just let me talk ( he says grabbing her)

Crystal : DONT TOUCH ME ( she screamed as her tear streamed)

Tony: just let us explain

Mona: there's nothing to explain we told her what it was . there's no need to sugar coat shit she's grown

Tony: shut the fuck up ( as he grabbed crystal again) 

Crystal: I can't.

Tony : just come with me in the dining room so I can talk to you alone. ( as he pulled Crystal to come follow him without giving her a chance to say no.)