Welcome to the Fic

Hello, and welcome to this smutty fan fic, Dragon Daddies. While this fic is mostly Reader x Neuvillette and Reader x Zhongli/Morax (the aforementioned Dragon Daddies), there are numerous 'romanceable' characters.

Oh, and Happy Year of the Dragon! From February 10th, through February 24th, I posted (almost) daily chapters! Now, updates will be weekly (ideally). I intend to finish the story before the Dragon Year ends.

Genshin Impact has a lot of lore, but the lore I'm the most curious about is the Dragon Lore. Truthfully (at the time I'm writing this) we know very little about the Dragons and Dragon Sovereigns, so I'd like to make it up 😊

This welcome page is meant to serve as a guide for readers who may not be as familiar with the game. Allow me to introduce you to the main characters, and some of the themes you will see. All of this will be updated as I add chapters. Characters are in order of appearance, if you ever need to come take a look at the established or original characters.

Established Characters:

· Iudex Neuvillette – Sovereign Dragon of Water. Chief Justice of Fontaine. 400+ years old. Voted best dad by the Melusines. Iudex is a title, not his first name. We still don't know his first name.

· Morax / Rex Lapis / Zhongli – Dragon, turned Archon/ God of Contracts, turned funeral parlor consultant. The man has many names. (My sister, who knows nothing of Genshin, while she was making my cover: "Okay so like, he's the brunette dragon.") 6000+ years old (literally older than dirt). Invented money. Has no money. Voted best dad by Xiao.

· The Melusines – Absolutely adorable. Pretty much Y/n/Neuvillette/Wriothesley's children. I would die for all of them. Some of the Melusines called out by name are Carole and Menthe. Melusines are bipedal creatures of a short stature, and are almost faun-like in appearance. They have long, tufted tails; long ear- or horn-like head protrusions; mitten-like hands; and stubby feet. Some have small wing-like appendages on their backs. A Melusine is described as diligent with her duties and having a great sense of justice.

· Venti / Barbatos – The Anemo (wind/air) Archon. Bard. Drinks a lot. All about freedom. 2600+ years old.

· Kaeya – Human. Calvary Captain of the Knights of Favonius (though I've never seen him with a horse). Adopted. Also has a drinking problem. Liked by many, but not often trusted due to his secrets including his right eye, which always remains covered. My friend when I was showing her this character: "Wait, that's a guy?" Me: "Yes, he's very pretty." Abyss Prince?

· Lady Furina – The Hydro Archon of Fontaine. 400ish years old.

· Vautrin – "Is this what justice means to you? ANSWER ME NEUVILLETTE!" He's a guard in a story quest. His VA performed that line like rent was due. In the fic, we'll meet him when he's still young, before he becomes a guard.

· The Tsaritsa – Cryo Archon of Snezhnaya. Leader of the 11 Fatui Harbingers. The Harbingers each command their own legions within the Fatui.

· Xiao – He is an adeptus, under the name Alatus, and the sole surviving member of the five foremost Yakshas dispatched by Morax to subdue the demonic spirits that plagued Liyue. He currently resides at Wangshu Inn and mostly restrains himself from large crowds and social interactions. He's thousands of years old. I live for the father son fan art of him and Morax/Zhongli (He will have the Traveler as a love interest)

· Zandik aka Dottore aka The Doctor – This man is a monster. Number 2 of the Fatui Harbingers. Notorious for horrible experimentation in the pursuit of ultimate human power and perfection.