Chapter 68

"... So let me get this straight, these two girls, who you just found, were killed by a robot pig? And now they are here, and because Sam attacked Hudson and Freddy is acting off, you decided the best course of action was to bring them here, where the literal spawn of Satan is currently yelling at my brother for lecturing him on not bullying people, and you think it's a good idea for me to look after them?" Moon asked.

"Yes," Vanessa said.

"Why?" Moon said with exasperated sigh. He was standing in front of the door to the daycare area, and through the small gap of the opened door Julius could be seen knocking stuff over.

"You are the most knowledgeable about childcare," Vanessa said.

"I'm flattered, but this is a horrible time," Moon said, "Couldn't Roxanne and Chica look after them."

"They are finishing their date night since it was ruined," Vanessa said.

"So there's really no other options?" Moon asked.

"Unfortunately," Jeremiah said, while Vanessa sighed.

"Fine... I'll take them up to the theatre. It's probably quieter there," Moon said, spinning his head once, and then closing the door fully and guiding the girls up to the Theatre.

"You want to go see the photo of Clark now?" Vanessa asked.

"Yeah," Jeremiah replied, walking away from the daycare with Vanessa. Moon watched them leave as he got the two girls into the theatre. Comedy bot was telling more of his dumb jokes. Why do they never shut him down.

"Just sit anywhere," Moon said.

"Why is a robot looking after kids?" Brittany asked. Moon was introduced to the girls and did not particularly like their vibe.

"Because this is Fazbear Entertainment," Moon grumbled, walking down towards the stage. Jessica happily sat down, not liking all the walking they were doing, but Brittany followed Moon.

"What does that even mean?" she asks harshly.

"It means I don't know because I built by them," Moon says, climbing onto the stage.

"Excuse me, no members of the audience are allowed on the stage," Comedy Bot stated in its flat voice.

"It's me dumb@$#," Moon said, reaching around its head and shutting him down. Brittany was trying to climb onto the stage as well, but as she's much shorter than the large robot, and her worry to break the fake nails which she'd stolen from one of the shops they'd passed through, she ended up just staying on the floor below.

"You shouldn't be looking after kids if you have no patience," Brittany points out.

"I do just fine with actual children, but to be absolutely honest, teenagers with no respect really tick me off," Moon says coldly.

"I have plenty of respect. Just not for you," Brittany said.

"Let me guess, you were the queen bee when you were alive?" Moon asked.

"That was me actually. She was the princess," Jessica called from her seat.

"We shared the queen role for the most part though," Brittany said.

"Death seems to have humbled one of you," Moon muttered.

"Pardon?" Brittany snapped, narrowing her eyes.

"You think nothing has consequences anymore because you came back after death and I saw how you were treating Officer Vanessa and Jeremiah. You stole from us, which isn't the biggest issue, Fazbear Entertainment is a multi-million dollar company, but it's the disrespect you show us. We are caring for not only you, but others, as you've been told. You do not own us," Moon says.

"We'll see, cheese face. God you're more annoying than Cindy and Mindy," Brittany huffed.

"They made our souls do their bidding while we were still in the pig," Jessica chimes in.

"Sounds lovely," Moon said, hopping off the stage and walking to the back of the room, turning left to go to the storage area. Brittany goes to follow him but is stopped.

"Just sit down Brittany," Moon snapped, "For right now, I'm in charge."

"Whatever," she sits down next to Jessica and begins loudly complaining about the state of the daycare and how she hates everyone here. Moon just wanted to go down to the storage area and away from the girls.