14 | Ain't This Old (18+)

Janis's POV

"I can't... I don't think you ever make it possible for me." Regina says as she walks towards me in the most intimidating way possible. Swaying her hips as she discards the remaining gaps between us.

"Don't come closer to me, just stay in your own space." I say as I already feel like I'm not gonna like whatever comes next.

Before I could step away from the place I'm standing, Regina takes a hold of my neck and presses my head against the bathroom wall while she locks one my of arm behind my back.

"Regina, not now..." I try to push her with my other arm but she's way stronger than me, this feels humiliating and I regret coming to this party after all.

"Stop fighting, Janis. You know it's gonna hurt more if you keep fighting."

I tried to get off from her firm choke hold on my neck but I couldn't, just before I could faint from the rushing pant I was experiencing, she let go of me and I fell on my knees.

"Look at you..." She bends downwards and softly run her hands under my curls to push them to the back before neatly place them in her loose grips.

"You look so beautiful like this Janis. You know your class now don't you?" I attempt to spit on her face and it hits her jaw instead. She looks pissed of course and she lets go of my hair and runs down the water from the tap and wipes off my stain.

I didn't dare to move because I know she's just gonna pin me back down and it's gonna hurt more than I am feeling right now. I never complain when she does these things, it's probably why she never care to ask me what I feel toward her behaviour.

"We made a deal about this..." She sighs softly, wiping her neck with her shirt. "Fuck you." I say, holding a tear from falling down. "Oh baby... I know you want to, so how about this, we either fuck and you leave the party quietly because that's our deal. Or we could just end it and be back to enemies, but I promise you that I'm not gonna be nice the next time I see you." She lingers her hand on my cheek gently before grabbing my chin with her slender fingers.

"Is that a yes, or a no?" She says, moving my head from nodding to shaking as a sign in term of agreement.

I bring my shaky hand upwards and place a grip on her wrist to pull it away from my face.

After I gather myself together, I nod softly and I see a line of amused is clearly appealing to my sight, telling me how much she enjoys this stupid deal of us that we made since last year.

She made me a deal when she met me at my house before that she will stop making fun of me for fun if I agree to be in a secret relationship with her. Although I'm not sure if that's the truth anymore because she always makes me bow to whatever shit she wants, but I can't say I didn't like it either.

To be honest, I was jealous when she sits on Aaron's lap just now, right in front of me because what is she thinking doing that?

I know she doesn't like it either that I have been hanging out with Cady too much lately, but come on, she knows Cady is into Gretchen and not me. We talked about this, how else would she want me to explain it? Yeah, one conversation that ended up with me not being able to walk properly the next day.

"Did you see what's on Cady's neck?" She says, leaning towards me and moving closer to reach the side of my ear. "Now that was sexy, don't you think?" She brings a hand up my thigh and slides it under my shirt, slowly pulling my fishnets shirt from the pants I tuck it in and exposes my abs. "Regina, you can't fuck me here..." I say, placing a hand on her chest to push her gently but she just won't listen to me.