27 | Request! True Love Kiss (C.H./R.G. X Reader) §

Y/N's POV
She's like a taste of sunset in the peek of night, how did I get so lucky to be blessed with this radiant smile of hers every single day of my life. Images of her soft lips calling out for my name, greeting me at each encounter with the most gentle kiss yet a girl could've given me and yet something just feels void somewhere.

Our relationship does not sparks like we used to anymore and on a day like this, it gets me thinking if I'm the problem, or if she is, perhaps we should never even exist in this relationship.

In each touch that turns cold, and for each glance that turns dull, I ask myself if we are doing this wrong.

Cady and I have been trying to sort this out for sometime now and I'd hate to lose her in the process, even before anything she was my best friend that I could not imagine life without. Trailing my fingers around the side of her face, stroking gently of what might be my last touch of love for her cheek, I leaned closer to give her a peck on the lips. Will I miss this?

But most importantly, what good does it give to have someone you couldn't truly love wholeheartedly?

"Are you going to leave me?" The whispered question lingers in the air, causing a pause on my feet from getting up from Cady's bed, returning my glance at who once had my heart before. I can feel something in me switches, this feeling throbs at the sight of this young girl, still confused at my attempt for leaving so early in the morning. Completely obnoxious that the love of her life is actually considering to end everything just now and there.

"Morning, babe..." I scoot closer to her as she begins to sit upright and softly rubbing her eyes before she finally look up to see me. "Morning, baby!" Another smile is beamed at me, leaving more guilt to build up inside of me. How could I ever think of leaving this precious girl?

"Cady... I-" She keeps that sweet clueless expression of hers still and I couldn't bare to actually confess to her my thought that has been tightening around my chest these days and decided to just hold on for a day more. "I wanted to get up and get us breakfast, would you like to come with me?"

My heart shatters once again in between 2 minutes time since she woke up when I feel the excitement in her jumps so loud as she goes to wrap her arms around my shoulders briefly. "Yes, we're going to get pancakes! Wait, I wanna shower firs cuz we both know I take longer than you. I love you, Y/N!" She lets go from the embrace and hops out the bed to grab her towel hanging in the wardrobe before yelling the last sentence to me from the bathroom.

I sort out my thoughts alone in the meantime, leaning against the bed as I make sense of all the times we have spent together in the last six months, I was certain that I love her in the first three months we are together. What could possibly changed?

That besides the fact that Regina is no longer talking to me since I made it official with Cady. I can't wrap my head around it, she always looks so despiteful whenever she saw us around the hall, she would sometimes give me a look that pierced right through my heart if I've done anything wrong towards her.

Yes, I had a good time with Regina as friends before. We hang around like others friends would at the mall when we shop, sometimes to the beach which God, she was so happy that one time we were splashing water at each other and we ended up taking along shells that have our eye colors.

That was the moment I cherish the most with her, to see her smile when she finally found a shell that's got my hazel coloured eye. Kept telling me that mine isn't good enough to compare with her amazing blue eyes but I did my best to find it, didn't I?

I miss her.

"You've been spacing out since this morning, what's wrong babe?" I felt a warm touch is coating the inside of my hand and I glance up to see Cady's holding my hand loosely with her small fingers. I snap back to reality to not cause suspicion for her, and shoving my fork into one of her pancakes for a bite. "I'm just stressed out, got a lotta work to finish when I get back later." Trying to push it all aside, I gave a quick smile to Cady that does not seem convincing at the least.