22 | My Wildest Dream (R.G x J.I.) 18+

Regina's POV

The upbeat music that was blasting so loud in my head just now has starting to fade as all that is left in it is the only sound that fell from her wet lips, crashing against mine when I take her in.

Her calloused fingers smoothly slide under my blonde curls, making their ways into burying themselves into my scalp. I couldn't say the pain isn't worth having her under my touch.

But where do I begin, where did this all start?

Earlier that night...

For the first time in my life, I just got fucking dumped!

"What's taking her so long?!" I whine to myself, I've been waiting for what felt like two hours now, we were supposed to meet at 9 p.m. which is oh, that was barely 20 minutes ago.

When my phone rings, I quickly answer it, expecting to get an update to her whereabouts. This girl I've been talking to for a week now, Camilla, asked me to a date which I was wary about at first.

She had promised me to choose a bar that's far from town, but I didn't expect her to choose a gay bar. Because what the fuck am I thinking going here, clearly exposing myself when I barely graduated from school 5 months ago.

I know I'm open to experiencing a new life, I'd like to be more comfortable with my sexuality but this isn't what I have in mind. Overwhelming would be the right feeling that's surrounding me right now.

"I can't come... I got work..." That's what I get for dating someone who's way older than me.

But I can't risk someone's my age because they're too emotional, they want to serious date and everything which I know very well I won't consent to them.

"Whatever, don't call me back." I shut my phone and order a glass of whiskey but when the bartender comes with the bottle, I grab that instead. There's no way in hell I'm staying sober tonight.

Minutes passed, my mind has started to wander around places. "Hey do you know any club here?"

"Just across the street, be careful though... You seem lightheaded..." Said the bartender guy. I don't know what he's doing here, but he looks gay too. Not my problem.

"Whatever, I need to lose some tension. I see you around!" I pay up and walk out from the bar and to the street.

Fortunately for me, I didn't end up dead on the street because a nice gentlewoman decided to help me walk the street, nice and slow and into the club.

Fuck, she's stunning. "I'm here with my friends..." She said but I'm not listening to a thing. "Do you wanna dance? They're starting the music now." She asked while I'm still leaning against her chest. "Yeah yeah... Sure let's do it."

When the music turns to a more upbeat tempo, the woman that was dancing with me just now get loose from my grip and before I know it, I'm dancing with a bunch of random women on the dance floor.

I spin my toes around and my arms linger around their waists a couple time. I couldn't make out to how many women have been under my touch tonight, too much for just seeking for a little fun huh.

"I feel like I know that blonde.... Wait Sa-Sasha didn't she come with you just now, why did you leave her be like that?"

I know that voice, a familiar voice that I've always hated since I was young... I don't know why I'm hearing her voice but I definitely doesn't like it.

I walk away from the dance floor out of fear and stumble upon a few people while trying to get away from the crowds. "Wait, Regina! Re-"

Don't call out to me... You're the last person I wanna see right now...