23 | Request! Angourie Rice x Reader (§)

Y/N's POV

My eyes landed on one thing; one person herself standing confidently, mingling rather easy as she blends in with the cast crew at the Mean Girl movie set.

I'm waiting for no other than the sweetest soul right there upon her request to accompany her at today's set since she's been feeling quite lonely lately.

They watched she crossed her legs, as she looks at Regina well it's Reneé, unwavered. I can sense her confidence and bravery from right here, I love that look on her.

"That was sick!" Reneé joins me first with Angourie behind her. "Ditto, I expect nothing less from my baby..." Angourie reached her hand out, smiling from ear to ear as I placed my hand neatly in hers to pull her into my embrace.

"Thank you for coming..." Nothing I wouldn't do for you babe.

My hand rested on her waist while I was side hugging her and leaned closer to place a kiss on her smooth cheek, "not here..." gaining a chuckle as she wraps her arm around my shoulders. "... let them see, I love you." I whispered but apparently loud enough for Reneé to eavesdropping.

"Aren't you two sweet, god... When will it be my turn..." Reneé rolls her eyes before taking an empty cup at the table for a drink. "You'll get there.." Angourie teases playfully.

"I smell jealousy..." Auli'i pops out of the blue beside her and we watched as Reneé's smile grew wider. "Hey... What are you doing here?" Auli'i furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and took the cup from Reneé's hand, still astonished by her presence, pouring a good amount of fresh orange juice into it and taking a sip.

"Did you get starstruck Reneé? Auli'i was in the scene with us just now." Angourie chuckled as she said it and loosened herself from my embrace to sneak behind Reneé, tickling her waist to snap her back to reality.

"I know I didn't stand out that much today, you didn't have to make it so obvious..." Auli'i's comment made Reneé felt guilty, she didn't mean it like that.

"I did noticed! I'm, um. I'm probably just tired, my thoughts are spiralling right now.. you look beautiful today, I-I mean as always, you do..." Angourie tried to content her laugh as she spared me a glance and I couldn't help but feel sorry for Reneé though a smile was plastered on my face.

She spent the whole day trying to resist from looking at Auli'i too much that she slipped away from her sight. I get her, I felt the same way when Angourie and I were friends, only to found out my little crush on her bloomed nevertheless.

"When are you gonna ask her out for a date Reneé, time won't be nice and let her stay single for long..." Reneé hissed at Angourie and I pulled her back into my embrace, chuckling as I did. "She's speaking the truth, though? Don't you agree Auli'i?"

"Wait wh-what are you all talking about? Yes, I guess? Whatever.." She didn't hear a thing did she?

She squinted her eyes as she takes another sip from her cup as if it's that good and pour another until it was almost full.

"I believe that's mine..." Reneé reached her hand out and wrapped her fingers around the cup that Auli'i was holding, slipping the cup away from between her grip. "Hey... Not nice!" Auli'i smacked Reneé arm and Reneé held the cup high above her.

"I-I, seriously?! Who are you to say it is not? You took it from my hand first!" She placed a hand on her waist and sighed softly as she gazed down at Auli'i.

Seeing how close they are, I thought of something naughty to tell Angourie. "Are they about to kiss right now?" Obviously she had the same idea when she leaned closer to me and whispered something similar. "Let's get home, yeah? Let the newlyweds have their time and we have ours.." Slightly grazing a trail of her lips behind my ear.

Stealing one last glance at the couple, we sneaked away from the set and into my car. Laughters filled the space as I admired Angourie from the driver seat, she lowered her seat to lay down and leaned her head away from me, closing her eyes as she made herself comfortable at her seat.

I switched in my seat just slightly to adore my love, bringing one hand up to trail my fingers on her neck, sliding them up with grazes of my knuckles, carefully embracing her skin and finally rested them lightly on her cheek. "How do I get so lucky..." I whispered, leaning in as I stroke her cheek gently with my thumb.

Her tired eyes don't seem dull at all to me as she opened them and spared me a glance, "... Because we found each other", she leaned her head gently on my palm and turned to place her lips on it.

"I love you baby, you know that right?" My eyes flickered when she said that as if I'm hearing it for the first time, once again.

She moved her seat back to its original position and placed her hand on top of mine that was still cupping her face.

I let myself dwell in the moment, admiring her eyes and their long beautiful lashes, bringing my hand closer to trail my index and middle fingers on her nose bridge, twitching a smile as I noticed her little blush rushing up, causing her cheeks to become red.

"It's been awhile..." Is the exact thought I have right now. I missed having her close to me, feeling my fingertips lingering on her skin, to have her gentle fragrance to wash over the area we sit in.

I missed all of it.

Her lips felt delicate in between mine as my hand pushed itself into her luscious brown hair that rested itself on both of her shoulders.

Tell me, how does one resist a woman that they love? The gossip started long ago about us, I don't think she'd mind a bit more. "Is this okay, baby?"

"I miss you, I miss kissing you. Let them see how much you love me too.." She leaned her forehead on mine as her words were whispered against my lips.

Tell me... because I don't think it is ever possible.

Because at my state, I long for her desperately.