PART. 08

Listening intently to her father's revelation, Y/n and Jennie exchanged worried glances, their minds reeling with newfound knowledge. "So I'm the child of the light?" Y/n's voice trembled with uncertainty as she sought confirmation.

"Yes," her father affirmed, his expression grave yet reassuring.

Y/n's thoughts raced as she voiced her next question, her words tinged with apprehension. "If I'm the child of the light, then Jisoo is the child of darkness?" Her gaze darted between her father and Jennie, seeking clarity.

Her father's expression softened with understanding as he gently shook his head. "No, she's not. Y/n, you and Jisoo were born on different days."

"Really?" Y/n's disbelief mirrored in her wide-eyed expression, uncertainty clouding her features.

Their confusion mirrored in Jennie's furrowed brows as she spoke up, her tone tinged with incredulity. "Then how come? We doubted Jisoo for no reason." She glanced between Y/n and their father, seeking answers to the lingering questions.

Y/n's heart weighed heavy with regret as she processed Jennie's words, guilt gnawing at her conscience. "I feel terrible for thinking about Jisoo like that," she admitted, her voice laced with remorse.

Her father's words offered a glimmer of insight amidst the uncertainty. "Given the situation, it's possible that she's connected to the child of darkness. It's just a guess, so don't jump to conclusions. But be careful around her," he cautioned, his tone filled with caution.

As Y/n absorbed her father's warning, a sense of determination flickered in her eyes, her gaze unwavering as she nodded in acknowledgment. "I'll be careful," she vowed, her voice carrying a quiet resolve that belied her youthful exuberance.

Hoseok's reminder about the incident in Y/n's room lingered in the air, a sobering reminder of the challenges they faced. But amidst the seriousness, Y/n's father reached into his pocket and produced an enchanting, magical artifact-a small, ornate ring that seemed to shimmer with otherworldly energy.

 But amidst the seriousness, Y/n's father reached into his pocket and produced an enchanting, magical artifact-a small, ornate ring that seemed to shimmer with otherworldly energy

With a gentle smile, Y/n's father handed her the ring, explaining its unique properties. "This artifact will change color whenever it detects the presence of darkness," he explained, his voice filled with a quiet confidence in the ring's abilities to protect his daughter.

Y/n accepted the ring with awe and gratitude, the weight of its significance settling on her shoulders like a comforting mantle. "Thank you, Dad," she whispered, her fingers tracing the intricate patterns etched into the ring's surface.

As the ring slid onto her finger, its ethereal glow danced in the dim light, casting intricate patterns across the room. It was more than just a piece of jewelry; it was a symbol of her lineage, a beacon of hope in the face of darkness.

Yet, despite the comforting weight of the ring, Y/n couldn't shake the lingering unease that settled in her chest. Her father's words echoed in her mind, a stark reminder of the dangers that lurked in the shadows.

Sensing her apprehension, her father's touch was gentle yet firm, a silent reassurance in the midst of uncertainty. "Remember, Y/n," he murmured, his voice carrying the weight of generations past. "Strength lies not only in power but in wisdom and resilience. Stay vigilant, stay composed, and you will navigate the darkest of times with grace."

As the warmth of her father's words enveloped her, Y/n felt a surge of determination coursing through her veins. "I won't let you down, Dad," she vowed, her voice filled with unwavering resolve.

However, their tender moment was interrupted by the sound of the door creaking open, and Y/n's heart skipped a beat as her mother entered the room, her face etched with worry and concern.

Apologies for the brevity of this chapter! We'll make sure to deliver more content in the upcoming chapters to keep you engaged and entertained. Thank you for your patience and understanding!