PART. 34

Hey guys, so my wattpad have some technical issues in notification,
Thanks for you precious votes and comments ❤️

______________________________________

Yn's eyes fell upon a door, standing out amidst the surreal landscape. With a mixture of trepidation and curiosity, she approached and reached for the handle. The metal felt cool against her fingertips as she slowly pushed the door open.

Beyond lay darkness, thick and impenetrable. Yn hesitated for a moment, uncertainty gnawing at her resolve. But deep down, she knew that she had to press forward, that answers lay on the other side of that threshold.

Taking a deep breath to steel herself, Yn stepped through the doorway, her heart pounding in her chest. The darkness enveloped her, swallowing her whole as she ventured into the unknown.

As her eyes adjusted to the dimness, shapes began to materialize before her. She found herself in a vast chamber, its walls stretching impossibly high into the darkness above. Strange symbols adorned the walls, glowing faintly in the dim light.

Yn's pulse quickened as she took in her surroundings, her senses on high alert. There was something... familiar about this place, something that stirred a distant memory deep within her.

Drawing upon her courage, Yn pressed forward, determined to uncover the truth that lay hidden within these ancient walls. With each step, the air grew heavier, charged with a palpable sense of anticipation.

Suddenly, a voice echoed through the chamber, low and guttural, sending shivers down Yn's spine. She froze, her heart hammering in her chest as she strained to listen.

"Who dares intrude upon this sacred realm?" the voice boomed, reverberating off the stone walls.

Yn's breath caught in her throat as she searched for the source of the voice. There, at the far end of the chamber, stood a figure cloaked in shadow, its features obscured by darkness.

"I seek answers," Yn called out, her voice steady despite the fear that threatened to consume her. "Answers about who I am, about my past."

The figure seemed to consider her words for a moment before stepping forward, its form shimmering in the dim light. As it drew nearer, Yn caught a glimpse of piercing eyes, glowing with an otherworldly intensity.

"You carry the burden of your lineage," the figure intoned, its voice resonating with ancient wisdom. "But to unlock the truth, you must first prove yourself worthy."

Yn's heart pounded in her chest as she met the figure's gaze, determination shining in her eyes. "I'm ready," she declared, her voice steady despite the fear that threatened to overwhelm her.The figure nodded, acknowledging her resolve.

"Very well. Prepare yourself, for the trial awaits."

As Yn ventured deeper into the chamber, a sense of unease settled over her like a heavy cloak. The air grew colder, the darkness more oppressive, as if the very walls were closing in around her. She glanced around, searching for any sign of the pendant that had guided her thus far, but it was nowhere to be found. Panic clawed at her chest as she realized she was truly alone in this sinister place.

"Where is it?" Yn whispered to herself, her voice barely audible in the suffocating darkness. "I need that pendant..."

Suddenly, a low growl echoed through the chamber, sending shivers down Yn's spine. She spun around, her heart pounding in her chest, but there was nothing there-just the endless expanse of darkness stretching out before her.