PART. 36

I know, the target isn't completed yet🥲
But
This series going to be....
Idk 😅  maybe long, so I can't wait to post.🫠🫠
Anyway *sigh* enjoy 🙂

__________________________________________

Back to Hoseok, Jungkook, Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé:

In the dimly lit room of the abandoned building, tension hung thick in the air as Hoseok, Jungkook, Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosé searched desperately for any sign of Yn. Suddenly, a dark figure materialized from the wall, wielding a sword with a menacing glint.

Hoseok and Jungkook instinctively positioned themselves in front of the girls, their muscles tensed and ready for action. "Who are you? What do you want?" Hoseok demanded, his voice firm despite the underlying sense of unease.

The figure remained silent, its ominous presence sending shivers down their spines. "We need to defend ourselves," Jungkook urged, his eyes scanning the room for any sign of a weapon. "He doesn't look friendly."

Before they could react, the figure lunged forward with a swift and deadly strike. Jennie and Rosé shrieked in fear, instinctively ducking for cover as the blade narrowly missed them. "Aah!" Jennie cried out, her voice echoing off the walls.

"What is that thing?" Rosé exclaimed, her eyes wide with fear as she clung to Jisoo for protection. But amidst the chaos, Hoseok and Jungkook found themselves at a disadvantage, their injuries hindering their ability to fight back.

"We need weapons!" Hoseok shouted, his frustration mounting as he searched desperately for anything they could use to defend themselves.

Jungkook's jaw tightened with determination, his gaze darting around the room in search of a solution. "We don't have anything!" he replied grimly, his hands clenched into fists at his sides.

As the figure prepared to deliver its final, fatal blow, a shimmering, invisible force field materialized before them, deflecting the impending danger.
Gasps echoed through the room as the group realized they weren't alone in this fight.

Suddenly, a glimmer of light pierced the darkness, and a figure emerged to confront the dark entity. It was none other than Yn, transformed into a formidable warrior.

Yn: "Step back, everyone! Y'all need to get out of here."

With a sense of urgency, Yn urged the others to flee the abandoned building. But Hoseok, Jungkook, Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosé found themselves rooted to the spot, their fear immobilizing them.

Yn: "Go! Now!"

Her voice carried the weight of authority, compelling them to heed her command. Reluctantly, they obeyed, scrambling to safety outside the decrepit building.

Meanwhile, inside, Yn and the dark figure engaged in a fierce battle, their movements a blur of speed and precision. Each strike and parry reverberated through the room, as the clash of swords echoed in the stillness of the night.

Yn: "You won't win! I won't let you harm them!"

Her words rang out with determination, fueled by a fierce resolve to protect her friends at all costs. With each blow, she pushed herself to the limit, drawing upon newfound strength and courage.

Outside, Hoseok, Jungkook, Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosé watched with bated breath, their hearts pounding in their chests. They could only hope and pray for Yn's victory, knowing that their fate hung in the balance.