PART. 19

Hey sweeties 😊😊😊

I just had to drop a quick note to say a massive THANK YOU for helping me hit 500 views and 20 followers! 🎉🥳 Your support blows me away, and I'm seriously pumped about reaching this milestone together. You all rock my world, and I'm beyond grateful for every like, share, and follow. Here's to keeping the good vibes rolling!

Big love❤️❤️,
____________________________________________

"YN!" Hoseok's voice cracked with urgency, his knuckles raw from pounding on the unyielding door. Fear surged through him, a primal instinct driving him forward. "Answer me, please!"

But still, there was no response, only the oppressive silence that seemed to suffocate him. With each passing moment, the weight of dread pressed down on him, threatening to crush his resolve.

Unable to bear the uncertainty any longer, Hoseok stepped back, his breaths coming in ragged gasps. Adrenaline surged through his veins, igniting a fierce determination within him. With a steely resolve, he launched himself at the door, his shoulder colliding with the wood with a resounding thud.

"YN!" he shouted, his voice raw with emotion as he continued to hammer against the door. The sound of splintering wood filled the air, echoing in the hallway like a battle cry.

Driven by a singular purpose, Hoseok pushed through the pain, each blow fueling his determination to reach YN. With each strike, the door yielded a little more, inching closer to giving way under his relentless assault.

And then, finally, with one final, desperate push, the door gave way, crashing open with a deafening roar. Hoseok stumbled forward into the room, his heart pounding in his chest as he scanned the space, his eyes wild with fear and determination. "YN!" he called out, his voice echoing in the empty room, praying for a response, for any sign that she was safe.

In a frenzy, Hoseok scoured the room, his clothes clinging to his skin from the rain as he frantically searched for any sign of YN. As he approached her bed, a wave of dread crashed over him at the sight of her lying unconscious on the floor, her hand tightly gripping the phone that displayed a missed call to him. Guilt consumed him like a suffocating fog as he blamed himself for not being there when she needed him most.

Rushing to her side, he cradled her in his arms, his heart breaking at the sight of her limp form. "YN," he whispered, his voice cracking with emotion as tears streamed down his cheeks. "Please, wake up. It's me, Hoseok. Can you hear me?"

With trembling hands, he checked for any signs of injury, his touch gentle yet desperate as he prayed for her to respond. "My dear YN," he murmured, his voice choked with sorrow. "Don't leave me. I can't bear it if you're not here."

His cries echoed in the empty room as he held her close, his heartache mingling with the fear of losing her. "I'm so sorry," he sobbed, his words barely audible amidst his tears. "This is all my fault. I should have been there for you."

Gently, he pressed his lips to her forehead, a silent plea for her to return to him. "Please, my beloved YN," he whispered, his voice trembling with desperation. "Come back to me. I need you."

As tears streamed down his face, Hoseok clung to YN, his sobs echoing in the silence of the room. Suddenly, amidst his cries, he heard a faint voice calling out to him, and his heart leaped with hope.

"Oppa?" YN's voice, though weak, cut through the haze of his despair, her tone questioning yet hopeful.

Hoseok's breath caught in his throat at the sound of her voice, and he released her from his embrace, his eyes searching her face for any sign of consciousness.