PART. 40

Enjoy sweeties 🥰🥰 vote and comment on this chapter 😁

Back to yn:

As Yn lay on her bed, a smile tugged at the corners of her lips, her heart still fluttering from Jungkook's confession. But the memory of her dream cast a shadow over her happiness, reminding her of the ominous future she had glimpsed.[ referring to the chapter 21]

"Could it be a warning?" she whispered to herself, her brows furrowing in concern. "Is there something I'm missing?"

She replayed the events of the dream in her mind, searching for any clues or hidden meanings. But try as she might, she couldn't shake the feeling of unease that lingered in the back of her mind.

Determined to understand the extent of her powers, Yn sat up straight and closed her eyes, focusing her thoughts on summoning them. But to her frustration, nothing happened. She clenched her fists in frustration, feeling like a child who had lost their favorite toy.

"What's wrong with me?" she muttered, her voice tinged with frustration. "Why can't I control this?"

Suddenly, her thoughts turned to the sword—the one object she had managed to summon without even trying. Yn swallowed hard, the memory of its appearance sending shivers down her spine.

"It's like it has a mind of its own," she mused, her mind racing with questions. "But how? And why?"

With a newfound determination, Yn grabbed her laptop and began to search for answers. For what felt like hours, she poured over articles and forums, desperate for any shred of information that could help her understand her powers. But despite her efforts, she came up empty-handed.

Frustration gnawed at her insides as she closed her laptop, feeling more lost and confused than ever. But deep down, she knew that she couldn't give up—not when so much was at stake. With a sigh, she resolved to keep searching, determined to unlock the secrets of her powers and uncover the truth that had eluded her for so long.

"I won't stop until I find the answers," she vowed to herself, her voice filled with determination. "No matter what it takes."

Again, she tried to summon her powers, closing her eyes and concentrating with all her might. But nothing happened. Frustration bubbled up inside her, and she groaned, "Why can't I figure this out?"

Suddenly, an idea popped into her head. She hesitated for a moment, considering the absurdity of her plan, but eventually gave in. She grabbed her phone and typed a message in the group chat, knowing it was the middle of the night but hoping someone might be awake.

**Yn:** "Hey, are you guys awake? I need to talk."

She let out a sigh, expecting no response at this hour. Just as she was about to give up, her phone buzzed with a new message. It was Rosé.

**Rosé:** "I'm here. What's up? Can we talk now?"

Yn felt a rush of relief. "Rosé, you're an angel," she whispered to herself as she quickly replied.

**Yn:** "Yes, please. I really need to talk."

She pressed the call button in the group chat, and to her surprise, Jisoo joined the call as well.

"Hey, Yn! What's going on?" Jisoo's voice came through, sounding a bit groggy but concerned.

Yn took a deep breath and began to explain everything. "So, Jungkook came over last night and... he confessed. He told me he's loved me for a long time."

Rosé and Jisoo both gasped, their excitement palpable even through the phone.

"Oh my gosh, Yn!" Rosé exclaimed. "That's amazing! He really said that?"