PART. 09

Sorry for the late update 😅 well enjoy 😀

As Y/n's mother entered the room with a concerned expression, she couldn't help but worry. "What happened? Why does everyone look so serious?" she asked, her voice filled with concern.

Hoseok, understanding the weight of the situation, took a deep breath and explained gently, "We decided to reveal Y/n's secret to her." Y/n's mother's eyes widened with realization, and she immediately understood the significance of the moment.

Without hesitation, her mother rushed over to Y/n, enveloping her in a tight and comforting embrace. "Sweetheart, we love you no matter what. We're here to support you, and everything will be alright," she whispered, her voice filled with love and reassurance.

Y/n, feeling a mix of emotions, held onto her mother tightly, finding solace and strength in her embrace. "Thank you, Mom. I'm grateful to have you by my side," Y/n replied, her voice tinged with emotion.

As the tense atmosphere began to lift, Y/n's mother decided to bring some joy into the room. With a warm smile, she suggested, "How about we lighten the mood with some delicious food? I know just the recipes to make us all feel better."

Excitement flickered in everyone's eyes, and Jennie eagerly chimed in, "Yes! And I'll let my guardians know that I'll be staying over at Y/n's tonight. They'll be thrilled!"

Y/n's father, with a proud and loving expression, added, "Let's turn this evening into a celebration of our love and unity as a family. We'll face any challenges together, no matter what."

As they gathered around the dinner table, the scent of mouth-watering dishes filled the air, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.

Certainly! Y/n's mother began by serving hearty bowls of piping hot chicken noodle soup, filled with fresh herbs and vegetables. The soup was both comforting and nourishing, providing a sense of warmth and coziness to everyone.

As the main course, she presented her secret recipe of slow-cooked beef pot roast, made with tender beef, crispy potatoes, and a rich and flavorful sauce. The aroma of the savory dish filled the air, whetting everyone's appetites and making their mouths water.

For the dessert, Y/n's mother served a luscious and creamy chocolate mousse, topped with swirls of whipped cream and fresh berries. The dessert was light and decadent, providing a perfect ending to the satisfying meal.

Laughter and heartfelt conversations flowed freely as they savored the delicious food and shared stories of love, resilience, and support.

In that moment, the love and strength of their family became palpable, bringing them even closer together. They found solace and joy in each other's company, cherishing the heartwarming moments that reminded them of the unbreakable bond that they shared.

As the evening came to an end, they all felt a deep sense of gratitude for their loving family. They knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them with unwavering love and the support of one another.

As the night descended, bestowing a tranquil aura upon the household, Y/n's mother paused at the doorway of her daughter's room. A soft, tender smile graced her lips as she leaned in, radiating warmth and affection. With heartfelt sincerity, she whispered, "Goodnight, my precious one. May your dreams be woven with the sweetness that resides within your heart."

Y/n reciprocated her mother's affectionate gaze, a smile blooming on their face as they mirrored the love that emanated from her presence. With a voice filled with adoration and gratitude, they whispered back, "Goodnight, Mom," their words carrying the essence of deep love and appreciation.

A sense of contentment settled over the room, wrapping Y/n and Jennie in a comforting embrace. The bond they shared became an anchor, amidst the calmness of the night. Drawing one another closer, they found solace and strength in their friendship and kinship.

As they succumbed to slumber, enveloped by the gentle hum of familial love, the worries and burdens of the day melted away. In their place, a serene tranquility settled within their souls, reminding them of the unwavering support and cherished moments they had together.

🔴 triggered warning:abusive content ahead 🔴

Jennie's POV:

In my early days, life was nothing but a dark abyss, engulfed in the shadows of my family's brutality.

Born into an abusive household, my parents were slaves to their addictions, while my siblings reveled in their cruelty towards me.

Each day felt like a battle for survival, a constant struggle against the demons that haunted our home.

But it was one fateful night that changed everything, a night etched into the depths of my memory with the blood of my loved ones.

Debt-ridden and desperate, my parents found themselves at the mercy of a merciless mafia, a man whose very presence struck fear into the hearts of those who crossed his path.

As he and his men stormed our home, seeking payment for debts unpaid, my family's addiction rendered them helpless, unable to offer even a single penny in return.

In a blaze of violence, the mafia's wrath descended upon us, leaving death and destruction in its wake.

I watched in horror as my family was mercilessly slaughtered before my eyes, their cries echoing in the darkness as I cowered in fear, hidden away in a sanctuary of shadows. Alone and abandoned amidst the carnage, I trembled in silent terror, my heart shattered into a million pieces by the brutality of fate.

As the authorities arrived to investigate the scene, I was whisked away from the remnants of my shattered life, destined for an orphanage where I would spend my days mourning the loss of everything I held dear.

But amidst the pain and despair, a flicker of hope remained, a glimmer of light in the darkness that whispered of a future yet to unfold.

And it was in that moment of darkness that I vowed to rise from the ashes of my past, to defy the cruelty that had robbed me of my innocence, and to forge a new path illuminated by the strength of my spirit and the resilience of my heart but In the cold, unforgiving walls of the orphanage, I found no solace, no refuge from the torment that plagued my every waking moment. Bullied by the cruel children who roamed its halls like vultures, I bore the scars of their taunts and jeers as a constant reminder of my loneliness and despair.

Even school offered no respite, its corridors echoing with the echoes of my silent suffering.

But amidst the darkness that threatened to consume me, a glimmer of light emerged in the form of a new transfer student, Y/n. Radiant and kind-hearted, she was a beacon of hope in a sea of darkness, her warmth melting the ice that had long encased my heart. Though our initial encounter was fraught with fear and uncertainty, Y/n's unwavering kindness soon broke down the walls I had built around myself, paving the way for a friendship that would change my life forever.

As the days turned into weeks and months, Y/n became my steadfast companion, a pillar of strength in times of need.

With her by my side, I no longer faced the cruelty of the world alone, her presence a shield against the harsh realities of our existence. Together, we navigated the trials and tribulations of adolescence, forging a bond that transcended the confines of our troubled pasts.

And as I lay beside her now, watching the gentle rise and fall of her chest in the moonlit darkness, I am reminded of the promise she made to me so long ago. With tears of gratitude and hope streaming down my cheeks, I whisper a silent vow to the slumbering figure beside me, a pledge to stand by her side until the end of time. For in her embrace, I have found my home, my sanctuary, and my reason to believe that even in the darkest of nights, there is always a glimmer of light waiting to guide us home.

Hello my lovely readers hope you all are enjoying the series be healthy and happy. Recently I'm not getting any comments or views 😕 I really want to know how I'm doing so you're comments are precious to me hope you all understand my feelings 🫠.