Following passion

"When you catch a glimpse

of your potential,

that's when passion is born."

- Zig Ziglar

There's always a passion burning inside the souls of every people. Be it music, writing, sports, research, or anything else, but, there's always one thing (sometimes more than one) that attracts our inner desires, that heats

up the bottom of our hearts with the unique warmth.

The things which we innately love to do give a satisfaction that no other fabulously paid-off work could inculcate. It demands our attention, and we would surrender without any fights.

Following and fulfilling the genuine desires gives a sensible meaning to the life that we live, because we are born to live, not to just exist!

Don't chase around the world to identify your passion. Just because your friend had found his passion at a younger age doesn't essentially mean that you do too. The length of your journey cannot be measured in terms of his footfalls. The quality of your life cannot be assessed based on the impacts that he makes on his individually unique path.

So, a passion need not be always pre-defined or pro-defined (by someone who claims to be more enlightened). It has no timeline, I mean it!

Just take your time and find out where your heart lies. Your gut will make sure you find it out, yes, there are symptoms just like love. Your passion need not be approved by anyone. It is what makes you more lively. Why should it kindle flames inside others? Never give up on your passion even when you feel at times like you are wasting your time on it. Passion is not to be construed as a money making tool for it is the agent for accessing your inner self, to make you feel whole.