Learn from life (a must read!)

“Develop a passion for learning.
If you do, you will never cease to grow.”
– Anthony J. D’Angelo

Learning never stops!

There cannot be another sentence that can match the weight of life’s essence that the above sentence bears

Every single thing, person, or an experience has one thing or another to teach us. In the eyes of life, we are forever students.

More than joyful events, sad events tend to teach us a lot about life.

Tears know many things that smiles never would be able to find meaning for.

During certain times, everything around us may go wrong. We might feel that life has become one horrible mistake. Those moments cause us
pain, that makes us suffer from deep within.
Grief pushes us to a corner in our subconscious wherein we become the primary target of negativity. Negative energy grows feeding off of our wounds that still oozes and have not dried up yet. The soul feels like it is shut inside a cuboid where every direction is visible yet access of motion is denied. We feel shut inside.

There will arise conflict between the positive crusader and negative strangler in our hearts. The latter grows and looms large enough to cover up our entire sky and it stomps hard on our necks mercilessly and makes even breathing, extremely labored.

We become insensitive to love as pain clouds our mind with a slow poison. Even when the world outside seemed normal and usual, suddenly our mind would play tricks on us, saying that life sucked.

Trust becomes obsolete. Trust on simple things determine how our everyday life moves about. The track is lost and gone yet the train needs to move. What would result by such an action?

Catastrophic damage to the self.

Doubts however small, can kill a huge and powerful feeling of positive energy, like love and joy.

Several unanswered questions roam about our heads.

“Where’s my life headed?”
“What am I doing at a job like this?”
“Will I ever find someone who’d understand me and reciprocate my love?" questions arise because of doubt’s growing power.

We all know the incredible thing about pain, it is the worst dictator; it demands to be felt and will achieve it by all means necessary.
Complexity is another issue that serves its master (pain) faithfully.

Complexity gains power because of comparison. It would intertwine our lives with other people’s lives and create a bizarre yet meticulously planned way of making us feel that the life that we live is worthless, to begin with.

--- continued in part 2 ----