Music is magic

“One good thing about music,
when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
– Bob Marley

Art in itself is a whole new world which is constantly evolving along with humans. It is a beautiful form of living devised by us that taps into the soul-well for an enriched water called bliss.

Art is of many different varieties namely, drawing, painting, music, writing, travelling, etc. which are just merely the generalized categories.

Let us narrow down our view to only music here as writing about art will cumulate into an altogether new book.

Music is a universal language, they say. Yes! It is more than just true: it is a universal fact. All the languages that we have created for the purpose of communication go under the vain function dividing us, only because of
music.

The lovely sounds from the instruments, every single beat and twang and hum has the power of teleporting our hearts to their world. Music fills the void in our souls with life, the fresh feel of life’s fullness.

Music is a brilliant mixture of several creative art forms. When combined with the perfect lines, music comes alive in the form of a song. Such songs convey the emotions exceptionally well. It really gives the soothing and calming aura. The environment is changed with the flow of music.

The gentle caressing of a baby’s fingers feel the same as the beautiful flow of melody into our ears. The peppy numbers make the toddler inside us to spring to life. It makes us shake our heads and hips and limbs to the rhythm automatically.

Music is an addiction so powerful that it has become inseparable from our daily lives. The fact that it heals wounds oozing on the surface of our soul and can even penetrate deeper to mend the inner faults. Well, music
really is magic!