Don't think, just live

“We are dying from overthinking.
We are slowly killing ourselves
by thinking about everything.
Think. Think. Think.
You can never trust the human mind anyway.
It’s a death trap.”
– Anthony Hopkins

You think that even after coming up to a certain height in life’s ladder, after been through so much, you are still a step away from being innately happy.

What stops you from being naturally happy with yourself and your life? The answer to this seriously intriguing question may come off as a shocker: it is you and your way of thinking.
Your mind is a wonderfully complex unmaterialistic aspect of your ‘self’ that has enough ability to either make or break you.

Are you aware of your weaknesses in the first place? Do you know which sorts of things, situations and persons cause you to go limping on your emotional carrier? Work on them first. You only tend to overthink these topics mostly.

Constant haphazard raid of thought trains mixed with a seemingly unending matrix of questions which are mostly baseless, degrading and doubting.

Our peace of mind goes for a toss when our mind enters the ‘let-me-overthink-every-trivial-thing-in-my-life’ mode. We complicate each and every little thing, over-assess every possible situation and its outcome.

What is the most important thing that we are losing when we enter this mode? Life! Yes, the fact that we are supposed to be living – has become a fitting example for some experiment gone unarguably wrong.

So, kindly refrain from thinking too much. You are killing your joys and robbing yourself off of the simple pleasures of life. You are not born to be a perfect person. You are born to be you, or maybe the better version of you.

Whenever you are faced with situations which require you to think a lot, just go ahead with your gut instinct. Most of the time, it will be right, because, our mind senses vibes in a mysterious fashion and reveal to us in
ways of exposed emotions.

“When you are right… well done! When you are
wrong… well, you learn!” – as simple as that is life. That is all.

Always bear in mind. Don’t try to keep everything under your control.

Life is not only yours. You learn a lot, you carry on.

Don’t go on a spree of pleasing every Tom, Dick and Harry. It is after all your life and you must make sure you relish every single ounce off of it.