Live in harmony

“With an eye made quiet by the power
of harmony, and the deep power of joy,
we see into the life of things.”
– William Wordsworth

For a heart that lost all emotions and trust on humans and all sorts of relations, being alone is a bliss; being in a group becomes a pain.
Losses and betrayals make the heart to turn into a stone-cold room, where no one will be permitted anymore. Losing trust on every single human can lead to a cataclysmic effect on the mind affecting every single aspect of one’s life.

Sometimes things happen mainly to test the strength of our patience and trust. We usually build our trust castle upon a muddy soil, which cannot hold up a huge monument of any relationship. It will make the castle collapse on itself even with the slightest of faulty movement.

Being alone and availing the fruits of the pleasurable freedom and peace and lack-of-unnecessary-drama that it gives can be very addictive, if found.

But, living with family and friends is really the way we were designed to operate. Adjustments, understanding, unexpected flow of abundant love and carefree attitude with a lighthearted-self are the basic necessities of sustaining ‘actual human life’ on Earth.

Never give up on humans and feelings, because, no one can put a strict definition on these; they are time’s clueless plays, and it’s better for us to adapt to be play the better part of ourselves.