Get a clue or several

Misty

The good thing about not having every class with Tino was he couldn't catch me when I entered the classroom. Or he would land in detention. And Val would lock Tino in a makeshift cage while Kadia laughed.

I love Val and Kadia.

I sat in my seat as Preston plopped beside me. "Why do you look like Kass turned you down for a date?"

Preston glanced at me and raised his finger. "That will never happen. Kyle made the mistake of asking Kass out on a date."

"Is that why you were trying to pop Kyle's head like a human balloon?"

"There will be no twit trying to land my girl."

"So, what's your problem? Not like I care, but I can use it as future blackmail."

"One day, Misty, you won't have Tino to protect your ass. I will enjoy hanging you on the flagpole by your panties."

"You need to catch me first."

Someone tapped me on the shoulder from behind. "Excuse me?"

Oh, God. Why?

I swiveled in my seat and looked at Trino with a bored expression. "Did you need something?"

"Stay away from Tino. He's mine."

"On which planet do you think Tino would want your skanky ass?"

"He didn't think it was so skanky when he had his dick buried in me last week." Trina smirked.

"That was last week. No one cares."

"Oh, Tino cares. Unlike you, I can satisfy his needs."

"No one wants to listen to you talk about stupid shit in my classroom. I know I don't," Pat said, setting his computer case on the desk.

"Mr. Harper!" Trina whined.

"Unless you want to pass my class, I suggest you focus on your classwork. I wouldn't want to fail you again."

Trina sunk in her seat and pouted.

Did I mention I loved Pat?

"Oh, God. Why are you here?" An annoyed voice asked.

We glanced at Thor and Loki crowding Trina's desk.

"Excuse me?" Trina asked them.

"Are you like fifty? Shouldn't you have graduated years ago?" Loki asked.

"Shouldn't you worry about Asgard?"

"Can you spell Asgard?" Thor asked with a raised brow.

"Thor and Loki, find a seat before I call your dad," Pat ordered.

"You're killing us, Pat," Loki said.

"Nope, I'll leave that to your dad. Now, sit."

Thor and Loki sat down while Pat distributed the reading list for the semester. He also gave us a syllabus for assignments, quizzes, and tests. I didn't mind since it gave me some clue what I needed to do.

Before Pat could talk, someone ran into the room. By that someone, I meant Tino.

"Sorry, I'm late," Tino told Pat.

"You're not in my class," Pat said.

"I am now. I asked for a schedule change."

Pat snatched the schedule from Tino. "Since when?"

"Since now."

Preston snorted a laugh. His dad looked at him while he covered it with a cough.

A few minutes later, Rowan arrived. "Mr. Harper, there's been a few last-minute changes." She looked at Trina. "Trina, the school changed your schedule."