Ah, memories!

Valentino

I gave Misty space for a few days before I decided she had enough space. It was Friday, and she owed me a day of hanging out. So, like any suitable suitor, I helped her when I jumped on her in bed.

"Ugh! Tino!" Misty yelled.

"Wake up, luv muffin. You owe me a day of hanging out." I straddled her butt and cuddled her.

"Get off me, you big ape."

"Not until you get up."

Misty tried to push me off her, but it was a little challenging with my frame. "Fine. I'm up! Now get off of me!"

I climbed off of her and plopped on my back beside her.

Misty rolled onto her back and looked at me. "What is wrong with you? What happened to waking someone up like a normal person?"

"Have you met us? We're beyond normal. We returned from the dead to wreak havoc again."

"Shouldn't this be a fresh start? Shouldn't you woo me?"

"What fun is that?" I shrugged.

"You're insatiable."

"Nope, I've waited a long time for a second chance. I'm not blowing it."

"Then get out of my room so I can get ready."

"Why? It's not like we haven't seen each other naked."

Misty raised her brow.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. But hurry up." I climbed over Misty while she groaned because I wasn't a lightweight.

Misty needs a little shove in the right direction. I was intending to make that happen.

*****
Misty

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to shower since Tino had changed our plans on me. I stood underneath the water spray while scrubbing my head and wondered if Kadia dropped him when he was a baby. I would ask Val, but my question wouldn't fly with him. I'm sure his uncles dropped his cousins on their heads at some point.

I rinsed the shampoo from my hair, grabbed the coconut body wash, and scrubbed my body. A girl needs to nurture her body so it stays healthy.

After showering, I dried off, wrapped a towel around my body, and headed to my bedroom. I stood before the mirror and opened my towel when I spotted Tino sitting on my bed.

My eyes widened as I closed my towel quickly and spun around to him. "What the hell, Tino?"

"You were taking too long. But I didn't mind what I saw." Tino smirked.

"Get out!" I pointed to the doorway while holding my towel to my body.

Tino stood up and approached me. "It should make you happy that I enjoyed the view." He smirked even more.

I shoved him from my room with one hand before slamming the door in his face. What was wrong with him?

"I see you still get flustered like before," Tino said through the closed door.

"You're lucky I don't drop-kick you!"

"Now, is that any way to talk to your future baby daddy?"

"I haven't decided if that's even a possibility yet."

"But you will."

I put on my underwear before tugging on a tee shirt and a pair of shorts. "You have high hopes, don't you?"

"Oh, I have extremely high hopes for us."

I pulled on a pair of sandals before brushing my hair and twisting it into a clip. I opened the door to find Tino smiling at me. "You and I need to discuss boundaries, which you lack." I poked his hard chest.