Lucille is at it again

Misty

Tino texted his cousins to come over since he needed to talk to them. My dad and Alana were on video chat with me, waiting for the idiot children to arrive. It gave us a chance to catch up.

"So, I get Nate as my dad?" I bounced in my seat with a massive grin on my face.

My dad chuckled. "I guess so."

"Does that mean I get Pat as a stepmom?" I wiggled my brows in anticipation.

My dad glanced at Alana and smiled. "It seems that way."

Alana returned his smile before looking at me. "I can't believe I got my wish after all these years."

"Hey!" Tino exclaimed.

Alana looked at Tino. "Don't worry. One day, you will again be my son if I have my way."

I snickered because Pat had no issue meddling in my relationship with Nash.

We heard a herd of elephants stomp up the stairs while Val yelled at the cousins. The cousins ignored him and entered the bedroom.

"What was so important that you beckoned us here?" Preston asked Tino.

"Nixon Richard!" Alana yelled.

Preston's head snapped to my phone. "What?"

"Wait. That sounded like Ma," River said.

"Noah Grayson," Alana said.

The cousins' heads snapped to my phone.

"Nathaniel Mark."

The cousins moved closer to the bed as I flipped my phone around.

"Nolan Daniel." Alana smiled. "And Nashville Nathaniel."

The cousins stared at Alana with their mouths agape.

My dad chuckled. "Wow, the boys are speechless for once. That's a first."

"Dad?" Preston asked.

"Hey, Nixon." My dad smirked.

"What the hell?" Ryan asked.

"Language!" Alana yelled.

"Wait. What about our other parents if you and Dad are West and some lady we don't know?" Michael asked.

"Ma had her hands in the mix with our current situation," my dad said.

"This is so bizarre," Ryan said.

"Tell me about it," Tino said.

The cousins plopped on the bed while I propped my phone so everyone could talk. We had to make sense of everything. Tino's deafness surprised Nate and Pat since Nash wasn't deaf when he was alive the first time. Nate figured Lucille had something to do with it. That didn't surprise me.

"Now it makes sense why everyone feared Grammy," Preston said.

"It doesn't help that Ma was misguided with her attempts."My dad sighed.

"Well, Lucille had her reasons for making our returns happen," Alana said.

"What reason? We're dealing with a whole new slew of problems," Ryan said.

"Did your wives return?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Then you're safe. Lucille made sure to give you help."

"This is so weird," Michael said.

Alana smiled. "I know. But at least we get to see each other again."