Waengclopedia

Waengingkai's Encyclopedia (Waengclopedia); the Encyclopedia brought back from the depths of 'Epoch' and revoked to provide you detailed facts about the soulmate au in 'Lovely' 🥰
Y'all better prepare your braincells to understand these concepts, it's actually simple 🤠👌

🥀 ROSES

In a world where you can choose to be with your destined soulmate or not, everyone is born with a glowing mark of a red rose at the centre of their wrists. Anyone can start searching for their soulmates at the age of 17 years old. How? Refer to the diagram ⬇️

 How? Refer to the diagram ⬇️

RED ROSE

Also called the 'Main' rose. It binds you to your soulmate and it's up to you to find them. Some don't end up with their soulmates and some, unfortunately don't have soulmates.

🥀 BLACK ROSES

They are generated by the red rose. It'll only appear when your soulmate experiences physical pain (being punched, kicked etc) or mental pain (feelings or heartbreak but not as serious as it seems). When it appears, you'll feel a slight sting as it forms on your skin, like a slight burn. These marks will appear on your arm and can be erased if your soulmate kisses them.

🥀 ASH GREY ROSE

Also called the 'Tragic' rose. A simple pain from your soulmate can form a black rose, but when your heart is broken from your soulmate that's too heavy to bear (depending on how you take it), it can cause the red rose to turn ash grey, and can't be removed. It won't appear as a black rose on your soulmate's arm, meaning they won't know they've severely hurt you.

When this happens, you can never fall in love again (you can't move on).

Don't confuse yourself between the black roses and grey rose. The black roses appears when your soulmate experiences pain but the red rose turns to a grey rose if you experience massive pain from your soulmate.

More on the soulmate concept will be explained throughout the story as it progresses. ☺️😉