thirty-five

Beomgyu and Taehyun arrive at Jeju around late noon and had taken a cab to Yeonjun's family's villa.

As usual, Beomgyu helps Taehyun off the cab but this time, Taehyun insists on walking because being the stubborn brat he is, he can't sit still but Beomgyu helps with their bags since Taehyun's arms weren't at its strongest point right now.
But it's okay, they only had two bags.

"Beomgyu!! Taehyun!!" Yeonjun calls out the moment the two boys step into the villa.
And boy the villa, was huge. They knew Yeonjun's born in a rich family but to own a villa near the sea view is sort of another level. Not that Beomgyu's family doesn't own a villa but Yeonjun's family works in real estate.
You can know just by that.

"You prepared dinner, hyung?" Taehyun asks while taking a seat at the dining table to join the others.
"Well, Yeonjun-hyung's the only one who can cook among us." Kai says.

"By the way, you and Beomgyu are sharing a room while me and Kai are sharing." Soobin says.
"Huh? What about Yeonjun-hyung??" Beomgyu asks, peculiar at the sudden switch of partners his brother has.
"Yeonjun's sleeping on the couch until he learns not to touch me in bed-"

"Excuse me??" Yeonjun cuts in with a look of disbelief.
"That's too much information??!!" Taehyun cuts in.

"As if you and Beomgyu haven't at least touched each other's chest or sumn-"
"Puhlease, Taehyun likes to sleep on my chest." Beomgyu says, butting in the conversation.
"Hyung!!" Taehyun exclaims, face red.

"Gosh, y'all are disgustingly adorable." Kai comments but nudges Taehyun's side in a teasing way.
"And gosh y'all are noisy as fuck. Eat up bitches!!" Yeonjun says as he puts down a bowl of spaghetti for the rest of them to dig in.
The five boys settled down at the dining table, eating the spaghetti that Yeonjun had cooked with sodas as drinks. They talked a lot, catching up with high school, university and just random stuff.

Taehyun smiles at the sight of his friends chattering and laughing their asses off until they're out of breath. Taehyun hasn't been going to school and he truly misses this.

He glances over at Beomgyu who catches his eye. The brunette smiles and curls his fingers in Taehyun's under the table where it remains invisible to the rest.
Taehyun's cheeks heat up and Beomgyu chuckles before turning back to attend to their other friends.

+×+

Taehyun walks out from the bathroom shirtless with a towel over his shoulder and knee length shorts. He wipes his hair off, slightly shaking his head to remove excess water caught up in his locks.
"What a sight."

Taehyun takes a glimpse of the brunette only for his cheeks to turn bright red.
Beomgyu's sitting on the bed with his back leaning against the head board and his iPad in hand. The brunette was shirtless as well with sweat pants on, his abs taunting, biceps teasing and a delicious smirk provoking.

Taehyun instantly turns around to hide his flustered face.
Why wouldn't he be flustered?? It's the first time he's seen Beomgyu shirtless. He won't even go shirtless when they had swim classes before.

The older between the two coos at how the tips of Taehyun's ear turn red. And in a matter of seconds, Taehyun flinches from the sudden warmth as he feels Beomgyu's chest pressed against his back while the brunette holds him sturdy by the waist, pulling him close.

"Gosh hyung, I'm changing..." Taehyun says, attempting to slip his shirt over his head.
Beomgyu's eyes however trail down from the nape of Taehyun's neck to his protruding shoulder blades and down the line of his spine of his smooth honey skin.

"Well damn, how perfect are you?" Beomgyu asks before placing chaste kisses on Taehyun's neck, earning a whine from the black hair male.

"Beomgyu..." Taehyun reaches up to cup the latter's cheeks only for Beomgyu to pull Taehyun onto the bed.
The next thing he knows, Beomgyu's stature hovers over his delicate one and Beomgyu peers down with devious eyes; a naughty gleam in them.