𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚'𝒔 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Reyansh's Family

Yashvardhan Singhania: Grandfather of Reyansh.Everyone in the family respects him alot. He is a chaotic person but can be seen angry in some circumstances.

Vivek Singhania: Father of Reyansh and eldest son of Yashvardhan Singhania. He is a family person who prioritize and loves his family the most.

Reema Singhania: Mother of Reyansh. She is a housewife who handles the home with purely love and patience. She just wish to see his son married as soon as possible.

Uday Singhania: Uncle of Reyansh and second son of Yashvardhan Singhania. He is a fun loving person with a jolly personality.

Sheetal Singhania: Aunt of Reyansh and second daughter-in-law of the house. She is also like a mother to Reyansh. Her and Uday are perfect match as both are completely chaotic couple of the house.

Avyansh Singhania(25): Younger brother of Reyansh. He is always in fun mood and loves to tease his brother the most.AKA Avy

Aadarsh Singhania(23): Son of Uday and is also like a brother to Reyansh and Avyansh.AKA Darsh

Anahita Singhania(19): Younger sister of Reyansh. She is the most pampered by everyone in the family as she is the only daughter of the house. And the young trio are inseparable always creating havoc in the house. AKA Anu

Disha's Family

Rajesh Singh: Father of Disha. After his wife died he couldn't focus on anything at all. Resulting in having many debts on his head. He didn't take care of his children at all. Leaving them on their own.

Siddharth Singh(25): Older brother of Disha. He took care of Disha like a father. Doing part time jobs he handled the household. Now he is working in a renowned company as a Director.