ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 20

Disha's POV

Now as all the performances are over, finally we'll eat something. I haven't eaten anything thing since afternoon, as i had gone to the salon. Right now, I just want to eat something. Dinner was about to serve.

" Excuse me Ladies and gentlemen, how would we end this auspicious night without the main couple dance" Anahita said and my heart literally dropped.

" So please welcome my Brother Reyaansh and his lovely, would be wife Disha". She added and spotlight was now on me and Reyaansh.

Now only we were visible to each other in the spotlight. I didn't realize when we were dragged on the stage.

We both were awkwardly standing on stage, everyone was looking at us. Suddenly music started to play in the background moh moh ke dhaage.

He came forward and held my hand. His gaze was doing something to me.
" May i hold your waist?" He wishpered in my ear. I nodded.

His one hand was holding mine and the other one on my waist. His touch was soft, sending shiver down my spine. I looked up in his eyes, he was looking at me with adoration in his eyes.

Then he twirl me around and held me from back. My breath got hitched on that sudden action. We were swaying in that position.

That's when lights turned on and clapping, hooting could be heard. I got out of my trance.

This was very new for me, i have never been this close to any guy. Let close, i haven't even interact with a guy for a long time.

I trailed down to the stage and went to my family. Preeti smirking looking at me. God i just want to eat something badly!.

Avyaansh's POV

Bhai and bhabhi's performance was awesome. That was Anu's idea to make them perform and i must say my little sister can be smart at times.

Then my gaze went to a figure, sitting at a corner, eating food. I smirked and went there.I sat on the beside chair.

" It's like you are hungry for a long time" i said jokingly. Preeti nodded.
" I haven't eaten since afternoon" she said munching her food.

" And why is that?" I asked her being concerned." I had to take Disha to the salon and directly came here from the salon" she said.

" By the way, you dance very well". I complimented her. " Really? That was my first time dancing on stage in front of so many people". She said.

Before i could say further. She continued" by the way, why were you looking at me earlier" she asked suddenly. Now i don't know what to say!?

" Uhmm that i was looking at your dress. I really liked that, i was thinking to gift same piece to my future wife. Where did you get that?" i lied.

Before she could answer me, her mother called her and she left leaving me behind.

I am sorry for lying angel, but even i can't understand why was i looking at you constantly and why my mind was only thinking about you, after our first meeting. I just hope that i understand my feeling soon.

Disha's POV

Function was over now, i am in my room. Tomorrow is mehendi, it is a morning function, so i have to wake up early

I was about to sleep when my door knocked. I got up and open the door
It was Preeti, what does she want at this time?

I asked raising my eyebrows. " What madam? You thought, you'll have your beauty sleep, dulhan sahiba" she asked and settled on my bed.

" Obviously, we have to wake up early morning, don't you know that" I said lieing beside her.

" I was right, you forgot about our bet" she said.

" What bet?" I asked.

" You know, i danced so well now you have to do a dare" she said smirking and i remember.

But the way she was smirking, is quite evil. I hope her dare is not much difficult.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE