ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 44

Reyaansh's POV

I seriously think i am going crazy. I don't know what is happening to me!?
Everytime i look at Disha my heartbeat is going faster as ever.

The golden hue of the saree was complimenting her fair skin, and intricate embroidery added a regal touch to her already radiant presence.

Her dark hair cascaded down her back like a water fall of night, contrasting beautifully with her golden attire.

As she was approaching everyone, her eyes sparkled like diamond, and her smile with those breathtaking dimples of her lit up the entire room.

Should i consult a psychiatrist?

I was admiring her from a corner, when i saw her ear ring falling down, without her knowing.

I went there and picked it up, then found her talking to some guests.
I headed towards them, and passed a smile.

" Disha can you come with me?" I said to her, she looked at me with confusion.

" Yes Mrs. Singhania you should go, seems like Mr. Singhania is missing you way too much" the woman in her 40's said.

I held her hand and took her to a corner." What is it?" She asked.

" Why are your ear rings always falling?" I said folding my hands to my chest. Her frowned and touched her ears.

" Oh no where did it fell?" She started panicking after realization hit her.

" Relax " i said holding her elbows. I slowly turn her around and put her left side of hair to one side. I came close to her ear from behind and make her wear the ear ring.

Whole time her breathing was uneven which didn't go unnoticed by me.

" Done" i said slowly, she turned around and left after muttering a thank you and i was just standing there with a smile stick to my lips.

Avyaansh's POV

I never thought that a person will have this much effect to me, but this wife of mine is making me go crazy without even knowing.

I felt like i was drowning in the depths of her beauty. She was radiant, resplendent in a golden saree, which seemed to shine in the light. The fabric hugged her curves in all the right places, accentuating her slender waist and highlighting her luscious locks.

Time stood still as i drank in the sight of her, my heart pounding in my chest. I felt like I was beholding a goddess, a vision of loveliness that left me awestruck and speechless.

I was just thinking about her, when i didn't realize she came and stood infront of me.

" What are you thinking about so long? Maa has been calling you" she said. I took her hands mine.

" You know that, you are looking the most prettiest creature present in the room?" i said looking directly in her eyes with a small smile. She blushed.

" No, nobody has praised me today, except Mr.Shekhawat" she said making anger built inside me.

" Who is this Shekhawat?" I asked sternly, whoever this is he has dig his own grave.

" I don't know, but he was surely a very good looking man" She said, igniting fire inside me.

" How can you call another man good looking, in front of your own husband?" I said, well all whined.
She laughed after hearing me.

" What's so funny about this?" I asked, but she keep on laughing.

" You are so cute Avyaansh, there is no Mr. Shekhawat i was just joking" she said smiling, calming the burning sensation inside me.

" I am not cute and don't you think, you are joking alot Mrs. Singhania?" I said folding my hands to my chest.

" It was you who started Mr. Singhania" she said putting her hands on her waist. Gosh! I love her!

Kaira's POV

After all the rituals, i was taken in Aadarsh's room. Both Bhabhis made me sit in the center of the bed and left.

But it didn't feel right to sit like his wife, after being forced on him. So i just climbed down the bed and stood idle.

After some time, the door cracked open and he enters. He looked at me, we held a eye contact but i looked away. God it's awkward!

He slowly took steps towards me, but before he could say something i said
" I know this marriage is unwanted for both of us, but we are doing this only for my mother's happiness. I won't expect anything from you and you also don't" i said before he could say the same and hurt me again.

But there was hurt in his eyes, but why? He hates me, right?
" I know we both hate each other, and I'll make sure to not be the reason of your miseries" i said which was not true.

I never hated him, but i know he does. His behavior tells me, but sometimes there is something different in his eyes.
Then he didn't say anything so i left to change.

Aadarsh's POV

Why God? I have got married to the love of my life. This is supposed to be the most happiest day of my life, but look at my love life.

But she has marry me just for her mother's happiness. Of course she hates me, why would she agree to marry me otherwise?

I thought maybe after we have gotten married, we will give this a chance. I was going to say this to her. That we can give this marriage a chance, I'll be with you till my last breath. I'll never let you be alone.

But her words bursted my bubble of hope. Hope, to give this marriage a chance. Hope, to start a new life with her.

She came outside the closet wearing a comfortable night suit. I also took my night suit and went to get fresh.

I came and saw her making a bed for herself on the couch.
" What are you doing?" I asked.

"Making a bed for myself" she said in duh tone.

" You can sleep on the bed, I'll take the couch" i said.

" No thanks, i am already forced in your life, i don't want to create more problems in your life" she said and slept, without giving me a chance to explain.

You are not forced baby girl, you are my need, my want. How do i say this to you?

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Don't forget to vote