ℂ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 43

Author's POV

It has been two days since that incident, today Kaira's mother has been discharged from hospital. Singhanias are preparing for the wedding.

They are doing the wedding with only close friends and family in Singhania Mansion only.

Singhania mansion is decorated in the most elegant way. Hustle bustle was going on for wedding of the youngest son Singhanias.

In Reyaansh and Disha's room:

Reyaansh was still sleeping as everyone were tired by preparing for the wedding.

Disha woke up and saw that Reyaansh was still sleeping.

Disha's Pov

He is still sleeping, obviously after all the preparation everyone are tired completely. But i have to wake him up, or else he'll be late in getting ready.

I climbed down from the bed and went to him. He is looking so relaxed, I don't feel like to wake him up, but i have to or else he will be late.

" Reyaansh" i called him, but he didn't budge. I again called him by shaking his shoulder slightly.

This time he opened his sleepy eyes and looked at me. " Wake up it's getting late, you have to get ready also" i said and he nodded.

" Can't believe my younger brother is getting married today" he said stepping down the bed.

" I know everything is happening very suddenly, first Avyaansh bhai and Preeti's wedding now Aadarsh and Kaira's wedding" i said and he smiled.

" Let's hope for the best for them" he said and i nodded, then went inside the bathroom.

Now i have taken my bath and chosen my today's outfit. Reyaansh also came out of the bathroom.

" Can you please choose my outfit? I have to go and check the preparations" He said.

" Sure, but come fast" i said and he nodded then downstairs.

In Avyaansh and Preeti's room:

Preeti's POV

I had taken my bath, but Avyaansh was still sleeping. It's his brother's wedding but look at this man, sleeping like a log.

I went to his side to wake him up, after alot of struggle he finally woke up and went to get fresh.

After some time, he came outside of the bathroom and looked at me.
" Preeti i am not understanding, what to wear?" He said in frustration.

" That's why i was telling you to choose your outfit before going to sleep" i said.

" I know i should have decided before, but i need you right now" he said and i looked at him with wide eyes.

" I- i mean i need your help right now, please tell me what to wear" he said and i tried not to blush in his early statement.

After looking at all his new clothes i selected one and gave it to him.
" Woah! My wife has got a good choice" he said with a impressed look and i gave him a shy smile.